Rolex connection

Posts
1,414
Likes
759
b8e2a3cae73a23d0593547435bd97a79.jpg
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
The second shot is actually a beautifully composed perspective corrected image-either with a view camera or PC lens (guessing the later due to the larger grain structure of the film and 2:3 format aspect ratio). Whomever prepped the negative/slide for scanning however needs to learn how to clean up the dust spots in post.
 
Posts
1,414
Likes
759
Rolex didn't invent the gmt watch and was not the first company to manufacture it. I'm sorry bucherer.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Rolex didn't invent the gmt watch and was not the first company to manufacture it. I'm sorry bucherer.
Another Rolex "first" that wasn't? I'm genuinely shocked . . .
 
Posts
10,755
Likes
16,744
And you wonder why I've in the past accused you of being an AI bot. You do post nonsense from time to time.

Can somebody switch him off and back on again.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
And you wonder why I've in the past accused you of being an AI bot. You do post nonsense from time to time.

Can somebody switch him off and back on again.
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
5,861
And you wonder why I've in the past accused you of being an AI bot. You do post nonsense from time to time.

Can somebody switch him off and back on again.
Hahahahaha…
Priceless!!!!