Rolex 1016

Interested in picking up this Rolex 1016, but wanted to hear others' thoughts on it first. It looks like the dial is original, just that the crystal is scratched up, but would love to hear others' thoughts on whether this dial/hands combination looks legitimate, or if it's been redialed/relumed in the past.

Thanks for all your help all!

s-l1600.jpg s-l16002.jpg s-l16003.jpg s-l16004.jpg

Looks to be emitting pretty bright green under UV. What is the serial between the lugs and the date in the case-back. Any information would be useful to help us help you.

Like 2
Looks to be emitting pretty bright green under UV. What is the serial between the lugs and the date in the case-back. Any information would be useful to help us help you.

@Dan S does the green lume hint towards a relume or a redial in the past? The seller sent pictures between the lugs but the numbers are unreadable given the wear.

Spring bars sticking out not a good sign. Case May have seen an over enthusiastic polishing wheel.

Like 1
The case is overpolished, I would definitely pass on this one tbh.

@Dan S does the green lume hint towards a relume or a redial in the past? The seller sent pictures between the lugs but the numbers are unreadable given the wear.
It depends on the era that it was made, that's why I asked for the serial. Zinc sulfide lume would glow green like that.

I agree that the lugs look thin.

No, not necessarily. Mid to late 60s lume could be green tinted and still glow bright under UV today due to the chemical composition of the tritium at the time.

Like 1