Retirement Road Trip

Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
Gonna hit you up when we schedule a trip up to the Maritime provinces. On the list! Great trip.
 
Posts
1,143
Likes
3,112
Great photos, sounds like a great trip! I’m in Northern Vermont and really miss trips to Montreal. My wife and I planned to get to Quebec’s City a couple years back but having a kid and then 6 months later having a pandemic put those plans on the way way back burner.

Hopefully we’ll start doing some traveling again. We visit family in Connecticut and Maine but those trips can sometimes feel more like work than vacation 😀
 
Posts
399
Likes
1,801
What a great trip. Thanks for sharing with the community. It’s been 2 1/2 years since I’ve travelled anywhere so the next best thing is to enjoy the experience vicariously through a travelogue such as this one. That lobster omelette looked damn good.
 
Posts
45
Likes
66
Canada looks right up my street, I’d love to go sometime….thanks for sharing.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Congratulations on your retirement, thanks for letting us ride along on your trip!
 
Posts
1,534
Likes
3,247
A beautiful trip - thanks for sharing! I particularly liked the 200 year old stone house and the 2 watch pouch.
 
Posts
307
Likes
445
super road trip. beautiful looking house & love the back of your brother's house with all that glass looking into the St Laurent....
 
Posts
3,195
Likes
15,097
Rolex Sky Rocket is very cool.😎 Had to look that one up....
 
Posts
342
Likes
2,332
Nice report - sounds a fun trip. Like the idea of a coffin in the house for winter