Forums Latest Members
  1. rkim11 Dec 5, 2019

Want to change clasp on PO LM LE to new one that you can adjust bracelet size.. what part number would that be? And the Omega boutique wouldnt do it bc its 'not a recommended part for that watch.' I have seen posts saying an OB would do it.. where can I take it?

2. Zedhawk Dec 7, 2019

I have ordered the clasp and installed it myself. You need a good screwdriver so you don’t strip the heads. If the OB won’t do the install then just go a jeweler who repairs watches. Takes all but 5 min. Part can be ordered from Omega Customer Service also. The part numbers for the SS clasp are as follows depending on which one you want.
    117STZ001159
    - Length 44mm
    - With Diver Extension
    - 6 Adjustments

117STZ001154
    - Length: 39.5mm
    - No Diver Extension
    - 6 Adjustments

117STZ004666
    - Length: 34.5mm
    - No Diver Extension
    - 3 Adjustments

rkim11 and keisuke_z like this.
  3. Jimmymoller Dec 7, 2019

May I ask what the price was? I was just in a store where they sell Omega, and they wanted 350$ for a simple 18mm buckle, ridiculous..

4. Zedhawk Dec 7, 2019

If you are are getting it from a store that sells Omega they are probably marking it up. I would only get it from an OB or call customer service and order it directly from them and they ship it FedEx also. Mine was close to 300 with tax and shipping but I also ordered the Titanium version to match my band. The SS was significantly less but I don't remember the exact price.

Jimmymoller likes this.
  5. Jimmymoller Dec 7, 2019

Thanks! Will give it a try to call customer service, do you know if they will also sell me a dial, or does that have to go thru AD?

6. Zedhawk Dec 7, 2019

That I have no clue about I have no experience with anything but sizing and now replacing my clasp.

7. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Dec 7, 2019

If you are near an Omega Botique you can order and they will install. I went with the non adjustable clasp, I paid $80 to convert. The adjustable clasps are just a bit thick for me.