Forums Latest Members

SOLD (Reduced) Vintage Eberhard Scafodat

1. vujen May 18, 2021

Hi guys!
    Up for grabs a very interesting and special watch. I am putting for sale my example of this rare 60s Eberhard Scafodat, reference 11532.
    Amongst many famous vintage Eberhard references, like Scafograf or Contograf ones, this one is still a bit out of the radar, this makes this watch a - imho - very smart choice to have a cool vintage Eberhard at a very affordable price.

Let's speak a bit about its characteristics.
    This watch features an all steel case, 35,5mm sized, excluding signed crown. Automatic Eberhard movement is fully working, but not freshly serviced. Case profile is the same of the one used in the super-sought after Scafograf 100.
    Caseback is very cool and recognizable, because of a typical Eberhard starfish on it, still fully visible.
    Dial is in superb conditions, featuring a "golden soleil" processing, and rose gold applied indexes. Roulette data disk and rose gold hands are perfectly matched to it.
    Every part of the watch is original, to my knowledge. I am pretty sure that even the plexy is the original one, even if not signed.
    Overall a very bright and rare watch that, at that time, was, in my opinion, a competitor of Ranchero or Datejust watches, and now is way more affordable than its counterparts. And again, a smart choice to have a vintage Eberhard at a very fair price.
    This watch comes with an original Eberhard vintage box too.

Me and watches are located in Italy. For it I am asking 1200€ net to me (NOW 1100€ shipped). Bank wire is my favorite choice, in terms of payments. I have lot of worldwide references so you can buy with total confidence!

Thank you guys, thanks OF
    M

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    6.jpg
    5.jpg
    4.jpg
    9.jpg
    3.jpg

Edited May 24, 2021
    Spruce, Zdzislaw, janice&fred and 8 others like this.
  2. vujen May 20, 2021

Up!

3. vujen May 24, 2021

up! reduced price to increase interest for this nice piece! 1100€ shipped!

4. vujen May 28, 2021

up!

5. vujen Jun 2, 2021

uuup!