Forums Latest Members

SOLD REDUCED: VERY RARE HEUER AUTAVIA REF. 113.603 BLACK PVD WITH ORIGINAL BRACELET

1. bernarddevos Mar 8, 2020

Hi guys,
    I am offering a really stunning and very rare Heuer Autavia ref. 113.603 Black PVD.
    The watch comes with its original ( also black pvd ) bracelet which makes it even more valuable.
    Maybe some of you will remember the one that was sold by Christie's in 2016.
    Please note that it is exactly the same reference but that the Christie's watch had the IDF engraving on the case-back.
    https://www.christies.com/lotfinder...d-coated-stainless-steel-6028322-details.aspx

Here a short description of the watch for sale here today.

The case is extremely good considering that these old PVD coatings tend to be fragile.
    Here you can see it's almost perfect. Please note that the pictures show a bit of a gunmetal color while in real it's more black. In real this black pvd tends to go from dark black to a more gunmetal color over the years but that is not yet the case here.
    I also want to stress the fact that the pvd coating is fully original & untouched. So no repaint! I guarantee that!

The original bracelet has very little stretch but the black pvd is not perfect anymore.
    Don't get this wrong, it still looks very nice and matches perfectly with the watch.
    But for an obvious reason the coating of these bracelets always tends to wear faster than the coating on the head.

Dial and hands are very close to perfection.
    Dial has that super nice glossy black color. Please note a bit of wear just under the 9 o'clock lume dot.
    ( it's almost impossible to see in real ).
    Hands and indices have that beautiful creamy color that makes for a great contrast to the glossy black dial.

Original crown and pushers still have the black coating in good condition.
    Mineral glass without any scratches or chips.
    Undirectional bezel in very good condition and turning very smooth and crisp. Making that typical clicking sound when turning.
    Case-back incl engravings in very good condition. PVD coating on the back of the case also in very good condition.
    Please note some dirt. I forgot to clean the back of the case before making pictures.

Mechanically the watch is running perfect. The movement was completely checked by my watchmaker.
    I give a 12 month guarantee on the movement.

Ok guys, that's all I think. If you have any questions, please ask.
    If you are not familiar with the watch then do some research. It's a rare piece in an fantastic condition.
    I am convinced it's impossible to find another one in this condition for this price. I am also convinced the watch has a lot of potential. You will not find 50 other watches like this. So rare is the right description.
    If you want something more special than a Rolex Sea-Dweller with a fabulous look then this may be your watch.

Price: 6500 euros -----> 5900 euros ( bracelet & fully insured shipping incl. )

Payment: Bank Transfer or if you insist PayPal ( please add 4% )

( I give a full refund in case of any issue )

Kindest regards,
    Bernard

fullsizeoutput_337e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_337f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3380.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3381.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3382.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3383.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3384.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3385.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3386.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3387.jpeg fullsizeoutput_338a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_338b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_3388.jpeg fullsizeoutput_338c.jpeg View attachment 944550 DSC_0407.JPG

fullsizeoutput_338d.jpeg
    Edited Mar 18, 2020
  2. bernarddevos Mar 10, 2020

Just noticed I had my camera settings all wrong explaining the lack of sharpness of my pictures.
    For that reason here some extra pictures that should give a pretty good idea.
    B

fullsizeoutput_339c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_339b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_339d.jpeg

3. bernarddevos Mar 18, 2020

Reduced to 5900 euros.

4. bernarddevos Mar 19, 2020

Another picture with the original bracelet:

fullsizeoutput_33a2.jpeg

5. bernarddevos Mar 27, 2020

Still for sale.
    I am not a pushy kind of person but this is in the really cheap territory, guys.
    The last real Heuer watch, no many sold, great condition and with the original bracelet.
    So I honestly believe this watch has loads of potential.
    Good luck and stay safe.
    B

6. bernarddevos Mar 28, 2020

Only the reference 11063V between the lugs, no serial number, meaning that the watch was a special order created outside of regular Heuer production.
    Forgot to mention that.
    B

7. bernarddevos May 7, 2020

Bump

8. bernarddevos May 15, 2020

Open to fair offers.
    Bernard

9. bernarddevos May 17, 2020

OHPF

Edited May 18, 2020