Recommendations for UG tricompax service

Hi,
Thanks to those of you who posted information on the Tricompax I got from JH several months ago. Unfortunately this watch has been in the shop since the end of June and no idea when or if the fellow I sent it to will get to it. I am thinking of trying somewhere else for an overhaul. I have one more person that I have worked with before and he is good, just have never send him a vintage watch this old before. Any recommendations for service would be most welcome.
Thanks,

Hi,
Thanks to those of you who posted information on the Tricompax I got from JH several months ago. Unfortunately this watch has been in the shop since the end of June and no idea when or if the fellow I sent it to will get to it. I am thinking of trying somewhere else for an overhaul. I have one more person that I have worked with before and he is good, just have never send him a vintage watch this old before. Any recommendations for service would be most welcome.
Thanks,
Where are you located?

I recall someone here, @gbesq perhaps, has worked with someone good out your way. At any rate my main go to is MJ Watch Service in Glenview, Il. I also use RGM in Mt. Joy PA on occasion. MJ has worked on my UG fleet for years. Just fabricated a part to restore moon phase function on one of my Tri’s. Just know that your repair cost will be somewhere between $600 and $1000.

You can send it to Second Time Around Watch Co in Beverly Hills. Price will be cheaper.

I’ve given them about 2 dozen Tri Compax to service. You don’t need to worry about their competency.

You can send it to Second Time Around Watch Co in Beverly Hills. Price will be cheaper.

I’ve given them about 2 dozen Tri Compax to service. You don’t need to worry about their competency.

This is a group shot that I would love to see :eek:

I’ve been planning on coming out of the shadows now that UG is born. Would love to have communication with the new ownership, only reason I’m revealing my existence.

I’d still like to stay anonymous.

However here is a pic of the majority of them. I’ve added some more since the pic was taken.

I’ve been planning on coming out of the shadows now that UG is born. Would love to have communication with the new ownership, only reason I’m revealing my existence.

However here is a pic of the majority of them. I’ve added some more since the pic was taken.
Man. I love your collection. Great watches.

Oh my goodness what an incredible collection of Tri-Compax watches. Thank you so much for sharing them. ::love::

I hope Breitling reach out. There are members of this forum reading this who will be able to help you with that.

Thanks for the referrals. I will reach out to MJ and Second time around.

I think I'm going to faint!

Wonderful, wonderful collection. The best I've seen here. And 2 Clapton's?

Wow. That's a dream right there.

Legendary collection ::love::

A "like" is just insufficient recognition for your "horde" of Tri's -- BRAVO !!

Well, if the minority includes one or more of these, I will humbly grovel at your feet and foam at the mouth on your command.

NOT MY WATCH!!!

Well, if the minority includes one or more of these, I will humbly grovel at your feet and foam at the mouth on your command.

NOT MY WATCH!!!
I don’t have have that one!!!!

That’s a grail, as is the teal dial exotic.

We can't really leave this thread at just gushing and a hurried SOTC pic.

Tell us more.

For starters - rank your top 3 favourites. None of that "it was given to me for my birthday" but aesthetically and wearibility wise the 3 that never seem to get off your wrist.

We can't really leave this thread at just gushing and a hurried SOTC pic.

Tell us more.

For starters - rank your top 3 favourites. None of that "it was given to me for my birthday" but aesthetically and wearibility wise the 3 that never seem to get off your wrist.

if he’s going to do it right, should start a new thread :thumbsup:

Total disappointment if TheReal's top 3 are rolexes !!

I meant from the image posted.

New rule - only UG's allowed. No other brands, no matter how good!