Real or fake?

New to Omega watches and looking to purchase my first. Hoping ya’ll can help me out. Is this eBay watch real or fake? IMG_4902.png IMG_4903.png IMG_4904.png IMG_4905.png

Not quite the right way to introduce yourself to this group.

Not quite the right way to introduce yourself to this group.
Considering no where in this forum have I found a pinned post for introductions. I chose to dive in head first.

Thank you for greeting me with so much acceptance and willingness to help!

It’s a real omega ladies watch in 26mm size

New to Omega watches and looking to purchase my first. Hoping ya’ll can help me out. Is this eBay watch real or fake?
Welcome to the Forum. Pull up a seat and enjoy some great topics with a group of kind and extremely knowledgeable Omega enthusiasts.

Welcome to the Forum. Pull up a seat and enjoy some great topics with a group of kind and extremely knowledgeable Omega enthusiasts.
Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to learning all I can about these beautiful pieces!

I have a soft spot for JDM. Have had my R32 gtr for 16 years now.

I've had my 71 240Z for 42 years. 😀

Considering no where in this forum have I found a pinned post for introductions. I chose to dive in head first.

Thank you for greeting me with so much acceptance and willingness to help!

Perusing the “Learn How to Fish” pinned thread might be helpful

Even better! Thanks for the information.

Welcome to the forum! There are a few JDM heads around here- once upon a time I built a few K20/K24 motors. We're a good group with wide interests.

Perusing the “Learn How to Fish” pinned thread might be helpful

That is a very helpful thread: https://omegaforums.net/threads/learn-how-to-fish.52603/

New to Omega watches and looking to purchase my first. Hoping ya’ll can help me out. Is this eBay watch real or fake? IMG_4902.png IMG_4903.png IMG_4904.png IMG_4905.png

Those seller's photos are over exposed and/or blurry. Possibly this is just incompetence as a photographer, often these sorts of photos are used to hide damaged, missing or fake parts

I've had my 71 240Z for 42 years. 😀
Alas I sold my 71 240Z in 79 and bought a VW Rabbit! 🙁

Even better! Thanks for the information.

Care to share a pic of it in the above linked car thread? Would love to see it.