Real or Fake? Need help - Vintage gold omega bracelet from ebay

Hello, fellow Omega Enthusiasts.

I bought this gold bracelet on ebay for my Omega Geneve. Now it looks really great and for me personally I think it is a real Omega bracelet, just because of the feel and look of it. But I would like to have someones opinion, who is experienced.

The endlinks are 18mm but the bracelet itself is 19mm wide. I like this, although it is probably mixed from different bracelets. Also, I never saw bracelets, where the links are only gold plated on top and bottom of the bracelet and not on the sides.

Now I really would like to know experts opinion on this bracelet. Can anyone help me answer this, before the return expires.

Thank you in Advance.

Greetings,
Mitchko

Anyone who would be willing to say something about this watch, real or fake. Ee only know that it is in tge family last 50 years

Fake You should really start your own thread for this kind of enquiry. No need in this case as there is no doubt.

As mentioned above, the watch is very fake. The bracelet, in my opinion, is genuine. As I am sure you are aware, it does not appear to be solid gold. It is gold plated, unless you find a stamped 14K on it. You will often see Gold plaque (GP) on old bracelets instead of Gold plated.