Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rare Zenith Defy A7681 "Khaki"

1. mahomes Oct 30, 2022

Up for sale is a Zenith Defy A7681, Khaki. One of only
    5000 pieces made in this color unique color. This is in a completely original condition from the 70's.
    This is the first Zenith with the legendary tonneau case. Very fun piece to wear, I'd say. I'm only letting this go because I have another one in another color. If you're looking for a standout piece, this is the one!

Case: The unique tonneau case is in very good condition. It's got some scratches from wear as you'd expect, but I really prefer it that than it being to clean. It adds character to the watch!

Dimensions: 38mm x 44mm, 22mm lug widh.

Dial:
    Is in very good original condition, very nice almost like grey/khaki color that swifts nicely depending on angle and light.

Hands:
    Hour -and second hand's is in very good condition with nice patina on lume, minute hand have some minimal loss of lume near the tip, but doesn't appear to bad IRL.

Movement:
    Automatic movement Cal. 2562PC runs very accourately. Previous owner told me that it's been serviced around 1-2 year ago, and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Crown:
    Large original signed crown is working properly without any issues whatsoever.

Strap:
    Sold as head only, but can include a new nice leather strap of choice if the deal goes through smoothly. Original bracelet is not for sale.

Price:
    €1150 + Shipping or best offer! Payment is accepted with Wise, Revolut, Paypal F&F or bankwire. Returns is not accepted unless grossly misinterpreted.

References: Can be provided upon request.
    Now some pictures!
    IMG_5432.JPG
    IMG_5283.jpg IMG_5417.JPG IMG_5418.JPG IMG_5419.JPG IMG_5420.JPG IMG_5421.JPG IMG_5422.JPG IMG_5423.JPG IMG_5424.JPG IMG_5425.JPG IMG_5426.jpg
    Thanks for looking and OF for space!

Edited Oct 30, 2022
    Zdzislaw, tmw57, Eve and 4 others like this.
  2. mahomes Nov 1, 2022

Sold elsewhere. Thanks OF for space!