Rare Omega Seamaster 168.023 , with rare 18k gold bracelet. Is this an Omega bracelet?

Hello !
Yesterday i bought this more uncommon model of the Omega Seamaster "Omega Golden Seamasters" 168.023
The watch head is 18k gold , and the bracelet is all 18k gold. The thing is that i have seen different buckles on other Omegas. But the ref number in this buckle i cant find on google (1124), spent couples of hours to try ti find a similar buckle but no luck. The bracelet if self is also some mysterium , i cant find this riveted stretch bracelet ...
Is it an original omega bracelet , or custom made bracelet with authentic Omega buckle ?
I found two other of bracelet mounted on 168.023 , but not a bracelet/buckle like this one...
And i found one more thing that is deviating, on this dial the text " T swiss made T " dont have the minus symbol like other dials iv seen on 168.023" - T swiss made T - " Other wise i cant see that this is not the real thing.
The watch comes from the buyer him self , he bought it new. And he cant remember that anything has been changed of modified on this watch. Its been lying in a drawer the last 30 years.

That's about as good as one could hope to find - congratulations. And let me be the first in line to say DIBS! I would love to take it off your hands.......

I have seen your bracelet on this model illustrated in an article on these watches but cannot guide you to it. With your provenance from the first owner it is fine.

As to the T: I have seen images of this model with the - T - and without, and also without any T at all. Hope this helps.

That's about as good as one could hope to find - congratulations. And let me be the first in line to say DIBS! I would love to take it off your hands.......

I have seen your bracelet on this model illustrated in an article on these watches but cannot guide you to it. With your provenance from the first owner it is fine.

As to the T: I have seen images of this model with the - T - and without, and also without any T at all. Hope this helps.

Hi and thanks for your input , of course this helps !
It is always scary to buy things that you have not found on the internet , you spend endless of time doing research and try to find identical objects to compare authenticity. But of course internet cant cover all.
Then you are in the stage that you have trust your own guts, and its not always the right thing to do. In this case i did and now i am feeling more relaxed after your information.

You guys in this forum is very kind and helpful , but i also can understand when people post tons of questions that it could be like " why dont you google your self and you find t easy answers, without spamming this forum =) =)

So thanks again !

I can confirm the bracelet - I have seen one in the past on an original Omega in an auction but don´t remember which auction house

Very nice

For what it’s worth, OAJTT shows a different bracelet, and box, but no surprise there - dealers could offer alternatives

Have you checked old catalogues yet?

Lovely example, @MacRulez4Ever. Looks original to my eye (the outer clamp anyway)!

Congrats!!

Hello !
Yesterday i bought this more uncommon model of the Omega Seamaster "Omega Golden Seamasters" 168.023
The watch head is 18k gold , and the bracelet is all 18k gold. The thing is that i have seen different buckles on other Omegas. But the ref number in this buckle i cant find on google (1124), spent couples of hours to try ti find a similar buckle but no luck. The bracelet if self is also some mysterium , i cant find this riveted stretch bracelet ...
Is it an original omega bracelet , or custom made bracelet with authentic Omega buckle ?
I found two other of bracelet mounted on 168.023 , but not a bracelet/buckle like this one...
And i found one more thing that is deviating, on this dial the text " T swiss made T " dont have the minus symbol like other dials iv seen on 168.023" - T swiss made T - " Other wise i cant see that this is not the real thing.
The watch comes from the buyer him self , he bought it new. And he cant remember that anything has been changed of modified on this watch. Its been lying in a drawer the last 30 years.

Oh that’s really cool, nice pickup indeed!

Very nice

For what it’s worth, OAJTT shows a different bracelet, and box, but no surprise there - dealers could offer alternatives

Have you checked old catalogues yet?
Hello
No , to bad i have no access to old Omega catalogs

I have one, it was my dad's, I don't know how he got it but it looks like he used it well, I've never found any information about the bracelet.

I have one, it was my dad's, I don't know how he got it but it looks like he used it well, I've never found any information about the bracelet.
What a lovely heirloom!! Looks to be in good honest condition. Since it’s a date only chronometer model, unless the solid gold examples have a different reference number, I believe it would be a 168.022 reference.