RARE OMEGA CONSTELLATION CHRONOMETER AUTOMATIC BLACK INDEXES

OMEGA CONSTELLATION CHRONOMETER

Today for sale Omega Constellation in VERY GOOD state of preservation. The most wanted model by collectors and watchmaking lovers. This watch is probably the most hard to find model from 70' - Omega logo at the top of the dial and Omega signature at the bottom and BLACK INDEXES.

Watch is original. Preserved edges and microsections on the case.

Movement: AFTER SERVICING by professional watchmaker. Automatic, cal. Omega 1001 on 20 jewels, officialy chronometer certified. Adjusted in 5 position and temperature. Sweep second. Date: quickset. Hack feature. 28800 A/h. Power reserve: 42 hours. There are number on the movt.: 29023733 which says the watch comes from 1970. All functions working excellent. Keeping good time.

Case: Stainless steel. Preserved edges and microsections. Excellent condition.

Dimensions
: width: 37 mm including crown, between lugs: 18 mm.

Back of the case: Stainless steel with beautiful engraved planetarium and stars - preserved rough texture between stars. On the other site are Omega Signatures.

Crown: Original with omega logo, perfect condition.

Crystal: Few tiny scratches.

Dial: Very nice, imposed indexes which are BLACK and Omega signatures. Hour and minute hands in very good condition. Second hand has some light patina.

Strap: New genuine leather

Must have for every collector, very rare, specialy in this shape but also very ellegant watch for bussines meetings or meeting with mother in law. Also great for EDC watch.

I prefer Western Union, paypal or a bank transfer. I accept worldwide shipping. Cost of priority shipping with tracking number is my gift for you so it is on my sight. If you want insure package tell me about it, it will be additional cost. Pm me if You have any question. Resonable offers may be considered.

Price: 900 USD