Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation Pie Pan 168.010 Caliber 564 Automatic Chronometer 1966

1. fskywalker Jan 6, 2019

For sale ($1425 OBRO) I have an Omega Constellation Pie Pan 168.010 automatic chronometer caliber / calibre 564. Some features of the model are as follows:

Case: All stainless steel, signed screw back with observatory medallion; reference 168.010. Case lug to lug size is 40 MM; band / bracelet size is 19 MM; case seems to be unpolished condition
    Crown: Original signed crown
    Crystal: Genuine Omega Hesalite crystal with tension ring, (Omega logo on the center)
    Movement: Omega in-house caliber / calibre 564 official certified chronometer, quick-set date (by pulling the crown). The serial number 24830322 date this watch to approximately 1966 production
    Dial: Original T Swiss Made T untouched pie-pan dial. The dial has some small marks, the most visible ones can see with naked eye are close to the 43 minute marker and one by the 7 hour marker, close to the center of the dial (visible on pictures below)
    Band: Generic black 20 MM leather band
    Serviced history: Watch is running well, but no service records; new owner should consider having it serviced by a watchmaker if planning to use it as a daily wearer

Terms / Shipment / Feedback:
    - No trades please
    - Price listed is NET and includes USPS Priority mail shipping in the United States only (insured and signature confirmation). International shipping could be an option at buyers cost
    - Paypal available at buyers extra cost (3%) only to well established forum members with substantial positive feedback from previous high dollar transactions on the forum. For new members with little or no feedback only payment option would be bank wire transfer (watch set would ship when the payment clears on my bank)
    - I’m not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Omega or not significantly as described
    - I have several positive buying / selling / references here, plus over 140 in Watchuseek (WUS) and a few more on Rolex Forums (TRF) and "The Good Guys", so feel free to check them out. Also 100% positive feedback in over 1,200 transactions on Ebay under the same user name. Additional references available upon request

Thanks for looking! Below are some pictures of the watch which shows its conditions, which are part of the description; more pictures (or a video) could be available upon request.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Jan 14, 2019
    Zdzislaw, GregH, STANDY and 19 others like this.
  2. fskywalker Jan 10, 2019

$1350

3. fskywalker Jan 11, 2019

up

4. fskywalker Jan 12, 2019

$1300

5. fskywalker Jan 14, 2019

Still available, $1250

6. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jan 14, 2019

Nice clean dial on this one. ( hope you newbie’s notice the amount of likes this has ;) )

GLWS

Fatcat, mydeafcat and lecq like this.
  7. mydeafcat Jan 14, 2019

Indeed. It's lovely. I'd buy this in a heartbeat if not for recently committing to a Speedmaster, and if the $CDN didn't suck so much wind. GLWS - it's a beauty!

fskywalker likes this.
  8. fskywalker Jan 16, 2019

SOLD, thanks buyer and OF

lecq likes this.