Forums Latest Members
  1. OMEGuy Feb 16, 2020

Sorry, but I don't speak Italian, though it's a beautiful language. :)

Do you have Google available? There is a translating tool, that works very well.

For example, this is the result of Google translator:

Ad esempio, questo è il risultato del traduttore di Google:

Scusa, ma non parlo italiano, anche se è una lingua meravigliosa. :)

Hai Google disponibile? C'è uno strumento di traduzione, che funziona molto bene.

2. tantovincoio Feb 16, 2020

Sorry this is to be faster , we all can use easily Google translate.
    I love english but sometimes write articulate concept it's not easy and takes time.
    I promise to write in English for shorter answer.
    By the way :
    "
    Exactly, public opinion was putting pressure on astronauts to be equipped with US-made instruments.
    That's why the cases made them Star Case.
    I imagine that the movements provided by Omega to NASA had to be absolutely "made in Switzerland" and well controlled in Switzerland before shipping to the US"

Feedback
    upload_2020-2-16_22-17-36.png https://translate.google.it › ...
    Best regards
    Massimiliano

OMEGuy likes this.
  3. vbrad26 Feb 17, 2020

Yeah so I didn't make it to try to go look at this thing....

4. southtexas Feb 17, 2020

There are a few threads on TRF regarding questionable descriptions used in their Rolex listings on eBay. The owner usually makes an appearance and attempts to explain the reasons for the day’s listing error (generally involves “rushed work” and/or “new employee”). He corrects what needs correcting, but makes you wonder what slips through the cracks. They are high volume.

vbrad26 likes this.
  5. vbrad26 Feb 18, 2020

Hmm interesting.
    I am not familiar with their online presence.
    I just know they have a brick and mortar shop a few min away from where I live, as well as one in a higher end shopping mall about 20 min away.
    I have purchased many things from them throughout the years and they have had most of my wife's (limited) jewellery related business.
    I bought a Hamilton from them however I did not get my Speedy from them. That is my only watch purchase through them.
    Last time I was there they even mentioned that they were no longer going to be selling Omega.
    Which to me seemed pretty wild because in the last couple of years they expanded their shop and basically had a whole new Omega wing.
    Strange...
    I wonder who is actually online on TRF. The owner or the watchmaker guy I have had a few conversations with in the past...
    I was originally going to take a vintage Seamaster to them but now I'm leaning towards another local place I found on AWCI.

6. OMEGuy Mar 6, 2020

7. gefmey Mar 6, 2020