pushers problem

Hello folks,

I'd like to have a little help concerning a 38mm chronomaster. I had a 400 movement aside and found a Zenith case and dial for a very decent price. So I decided to make my own chronomaster with some custom hands.
Resized_20240115_125702.jpg
My problem is that I had not thought of the length of the pushers. So the case pushers don't reach the movement ones. I don't understand if there are different screws length on the case itself.
I saw a service video on youtube and it looks like there's a mid part between the movement pushers and the cas ones.
Capture d’écran 2024-02-21 à 17.48.22.png
any help appreciated.

thanks
Edited:

I don’t have anything to add, but I am wondering what is going on with the dial text. It even looks like it is written on the hands.

IMG_2010.jpeg

I don’t have anything to add, but I am wondering what is going on with the dial text. It even looks like it is written on the hands.

IMG_2010.jpeg
Looks to me 2 sets, on the glass and on the dial.

It's just printed on the sapphire. I will remove it.

Looks to me 2 sets, on the glass and on the dial.
I have no idea why I hadn’t considered it being a sticker 🤦 I need more coffee

I have no idea why I hadn’t considered it being a sticker 🤦 I need more coffee
Wasn't this supposed to be a reply to @Dan S post as he brought up the sticker? Isn't there also a brand that actually print the name and such on the glass because the dial isn't suitable?

there are actually some Zenith watches with the font on the crystal mainly skeleton ones and I really like them.
Zenith-Chronomaster-El-Primero-Full-Open-42mm-1.jpg

PS : I"ve corrected my so many mistakes in my initial post ;-)
Edited: