Forums Latest Members

PSA: More scammers sending PM's. Don't do deals off site with someone you don't know.

1. josiahg52 Mar 8, 2022

Sending money via F&F is a tremendous risk for the seller also. Truthfully, G&S isn't much better.

2. ManOnTheMoon May 9, 2022

Hi Trev and to all the members of this amazing forum,

i am new here and i dared to purchase an item from the forum member „ Perenowell“. I already transferred the asking price and now i m not getting any feedback. I checked and it looked like as he is a legit member of this forum. If you have any knowledge about this member….i would appreciate your insights. I just want to make sure that i did not fall for a scam. I see him active online, but he just does not respond to my simple request for a feedback. He send me his iban number via PM. I hope i did not make a mistake. Guys…your help would mean a lot! !!!!!

3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 9, 2022

Hi mate shoot me a PM with details please

4. perenowell May 9, 2022

Hi, no scam here. Just no time to answer to all your messages and threads. you send me a lot of them and are a way too impatient... it's only been 24 hour since your first message!
    I am connected on my computer but working. Just relax a little and give me the time to read and give you a feedback.

Duracuir1 likes this.
  5. ManOnTheMoon May 9, 2022

Hi Perenowell,

thanks for finally reacting. Please understand that i was just asking for a simple confirmation and your full name. I transferred over 900€….the least i should know is your name and to get a short feedback in a PM. I would say that is not unreasonable. Please,share your info with me and i am happy. Communication is key in a transaction of this kind. Please get back to me in a PM and we are good.

6. perenowell May 9, 2022

I do understand your stress but as I said yesterday in the afternoon, I'll come to you. Your free time isn't mine.
    You really don't have to worry about me ;)

Now give me the time to read all your messages... and I'll answer it.

7. JimInOz Melbourne Australia May 9, 2022

8. perenowell May 9, 2022

everything's fine. Switzerland is neutral.

MtV and JwRosenthal like this.
  9. Dan S May 9, 2022

The buyer sounds a bit needy, but the seller isn't doing himself any favors either. If you can post three times in this thread, you can send a PM and put this to rest privately, where it belongs.

10. perenowell May 9, 2022

It has been done too in the same time. I choose to respond to the public allegation too...

Scooterino36, JimInOz and Dan S like this.
  11. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jun 8, 2022

PM Scammers are trying to hit people again, if someone is asking you to talk via email or telling you to email some guy or WhatsApp some guy… its because they know they will be banned rapidly here and won’t get to finish the scam. Be aware and report if you see it.

Taddyangle and Scarecrow Boat like this.
  12. Kiwibloke Jun 8, 2022

I bought a 105.002 from a very well known member here when had 0 posts - and sold a Lemania to someone with 0 posts - so does happen!

13. Fatcat Jun 9, 2022

JOKE ON <I know « perenowell » is a scammer they try to convince me that leaving in Lausanne is great :)))))> JOKE OFF

perenowell likes this.
  14. perenowell Jun 9, 2022

Paul, yes you should leave your place to live in Lausanne. No scam in this :)

beautiful view, good restaurants, nice ADs (but only when they’ll call me for my Daytona :D)…

cheers! ;)

3CBEC96A-61B7-48F1-B627-A774E3FCAFEB.jpeg

josiahg52 likes this.
  15. Fatcat Jun 9, 2022

Well I think you could wait for the Daytona :)))) I found a smart solution to get it in 18 months ;-))))

16. gbesq Jun 9, 2022

Based on the unsolicited calls and emails that I've received from "representatives" at the IRS, Social Security Administration, PayPal, Justice Department, FBI, various auto warranty providers, etc., all of whom speak with a heavy foreign accent and can't spell to save their lives, I have concluded that these are some of the dumbest people on the planet and that they are simply incapable of getting or holding onto a real job. But I do enjoy wasting as much of their time as I possibly can on the calls. The last guy I spoke with got angry when I gave him a Social Security number with only 6 digits. I told him that I was one of the first to get one so I had a lower number. :D

Plees, JwRosenthal, sxl2004 and 4 others like this.
  17. MRC Jun 9, 2022

Excellent! I have an SSN (forgotten but must have it somewhere (TM)). The IRS have stopped sending me estimates of what they think is my tax bill for 1984 - date, but Social Security advise me once a year that I have not contributed for a sufficient number of years to be refunded any of the money I've given them :(

Dontcha love The System? :D

Wait! Hold on, why did you answer?

18. gbesq Jun 9, 2022

Because they victimize the most vulnerable in society and I really enjoy wasting their time and getting them angry and frustrated. I like to think of it as public service. :)

Plees, fiberguy, felsby and 1 other person like this.
  19. MRC Jun 9, 2022

Top Man!

20. fiberguy Jun 9, 2022

Thank you for your service.

JwRosenthal likes this.