PRICE DROP - Cartier Tank Vermeil w/ rare brown marble tortoise dial

It's no secret I LOVE a vintage Cartier Tank! They're just pure class with so much value - great to be worn by guys and also a perfect unisex watch, so makes a great gift (gave one to my wife for an anniversary years back and she loves it!)

This is an absolutely STUNNING example of the classic Cartier Tank with a rare brown marble/tortoise dial. When the light hits it’s absolutely incredible! Just placed on a brand new dark brown lizard strap for the perfect combo!

YEAR: App late 70s - mid 80s

DIAL: An absolutely GORGEOUS dial! As you can see, in some light it looks like a nice even brown, and then that light hits and you get this cool marble/swirling affect! Has very light spidering, common to these, only seen at certain angles, all in a fantastic example!

CASE: This is the vintage men’s version, measuring in at 23.5MM x 30.5MM. A small and classy watch, equally suitable as a midsize or unisex swatch. Pictured on my 6.6 inch wrist, it wears beautifully. The Vermeil case, a Cartier staple of gold over sterling silver, has light wear throughout, as to be expected given the age. This example has none of the plating loss usually found on these! And of course that sweet crown with the classic Cartier cabochon!

MOVEMENT: Cartier handwinding movement running very well, service history unknown, but feels smooth when winding and setting and keeping great time, within app 20 seconds a day.

STRAP: Comes on a brand new dark brown lizard strap - it’s thin and elegant and about as classic as it gets!

ACCESSORIES: Watch on new strap only.

PRICE: *NOW $1650 which will include 2 day fully insured shipping through FedEx anywhere in the US. Face-to-face deal in the Los Angeles area is always welcome, with a small discount offered.

No trades, thanks.

Payment via Venmo friends and family, Zelle, Wise, or bank wire.

No returns unless misrepresented and it absolutely will not be, I am a passionate collector first and foremost and I go out of the way to treat buyers the way I want to be treated and I’m the buyer. Lots of great feedback to show that!

Thanks for checking out this classic Cartier Tank with a rare twist, and as always, thanks to OF for the space!
Edited:

Weekend bump with a little price drop, now $1650 shipped in the US.

Bump with another price drop, very low for the weekend, $1595 shipped! (Photos don’t do this dial justice, it is incredibly cool on the wrist!)

Weekend bump! I’ve had requests for extra pictures, alway happy to do but I think photos just don’t do the beauty of this dial justice, so I took a quick video, in some bright light. This thing pops!

https://imgur.com/a/PukMipS