Posts 52 Likes 213 Richard G ·Sep 8, 2018 I wish I had that "other" bezel....... Cheers from Old Europe Richard
Posts 1,308 Likes 3,094 marco ·Sep 10, 2018 photo500 Not vintage, just looks like it 😉 The aged lume looks REAL, quite an achievement.
Posts 499 Likes 811 Delbok ·Sep 12, 2018 Inox 2913-3 As said, hard to photograph Great shot 👍 and an amazing lume ! Glad to see a 2913-3 without a lollipop second hand 😜 ! Does anybody know when did exactly the lollipop appear on 2913 ref? Mine says hello but unfortunately in less nicer conditions than yours
Posts 2,176 Likes 25,183 Baz9614 ·Sep 12, 2018 naidu Wow! That might be the nicest looking SM300 I’ve seen! 👍
Posts 319 Likes 596 jinson ·Sep 12, 2018 Beautiful examples all and they have such character! Here's mine ... 165.014 Circa 1963
Posts 542 Likes 1,519 photo500 ·Sep 25, 2018 Another 165.024, this time an original from 1964 😀 Just overhauled today.