Post your Longineseses'

I don't have a lot of photos of watches at this point nor are they the best in the west but here are a couple of the Longines favorites.

Here's a 1954 automatic featuring the 19AS movement in a 14kt case. The sunburst dial gives a much better appearance in person than is rendered in the photo.

Very nice, and it appears to be in fine condition.

Thanks!

I don't have a lot of photos of watches at this point nor are they the best in the west but here are a couple of the Longines favorites.

Here's a 1954 automatic featuring the 19AS movement in a 14kt case. The sunburst dial gives a much better appearance in person than is rendered in the photo.

Here's an older photo taken for a thread on a firearms forum. The subject was the firearm but a watch just had to be "snuck" into the photo. In this instance, a 1945 Longines with the 27M movement in an 18kt rose gold case. Not the best view of the watch which features a guilloche dial with a delicate linen look. The watch is wearing a nicer band these days than it was sporting at the time the photo was taken.

I like the vintage Longines and vintage Longines like me. There are several on hand and they give good trouble-free service. Decent servicing is all they ask, just like any car. The two above have been worn regularly for a number of years and are among the vintage watches I've had the longest.

Dibs on both watches! 😉

Group shot of collection to date

Still looking for a nice 29X to complete the family!

IMG_3673_zpsed505e1f.jpg
We were fortunate to be able to take an extended vacation to visit friends in Austria, returning late last week. While waiting on my wife and our hostess to select something yummy from the pastries after lunch at a a restaurant in Bad Ischl, I idly photographed the 1954 Longines automatic that went along on the trip.
IMG_3674_zps4cb4defd.jpg
Yum!
IMG_3676_zps76145fb2.jpg

Here is some of mine.
I have a thing for the 30L movement.

10444248_front.jpg
Solid gold

10444248_box.jpg
Original box

10444248_back2.jpg
It was sold with original a Longines band

9754729_front.jpg
The 30L chronometre

9754729_back_flat_sn.jpg
The Flagship from the caseback

10383830_front.jpg
Untouched. (I think even the band is original)

10444248_front.jpg
Solid gold

10444248_box.jpg
Original box

10444248_back2.jpg
It was sold with original a Longines band

Here's the best compliment you can get around here: Dibs! 😉

My first Longines.😀

And you've gotta love🥰 the archive service and response time. Omega take note.

A bit too modern compared to the ones from this thread, and no longer in my possession, but these were "my Longines"

I think I enjoyed this black hydroconquest the most:

After having the black one, getting the blue was just a matter of time

I've also had the modern Admiral GMT (in both black and brown dial). These watches were very nice, but a bit too big for my taste

An, of course, the modern LLD (a really nice reinterpretation of an iconic model, if only they would have made it a bit smaller)

Saw this in the Smithsonian last week

found this in my bedroom

I'm floored by the beauty of the vintage Longines watches.

I just reviewed this entire thread, and I will now need to spend the next few hours wiping my keyboard clean!🥰

Thank you, all, for posting your beauties, and teaching me alot about my new favorite watch brand😀 ...

DIBS!!!!

DIBS !!!👎

Dont know the meaning

Or is it not correct to post photos from the seller I bought this watch several years ago.

Its still mine but I am not able in moment to make better photos.

But one I will post to see the watch in my collection. The first on the left side.Sorry no better pictures

:
Dietmar

Dietmar, "dibs" means I want first chance at it if you ever sell. It's a compliment that it's such a nice watch I want it for myself.