Pls. help me identify if this Omega Seamaster 120 166.088 is legit

Hi, I'm new here. Thanks to the Admins for the acceptance. I am also a newbie when it comes to automatic watches. I just wanted to seek help if this Omega Seamaster 120 166.088 is legit. It's from my father who already passed last 2006. My Mom gave this to me recently. It needs repair, it's not currently working. Tried to like shake it several times but nogo and when I gently pull the crown to check if I can adjust the time, it came off. I wanted to know if this is the real deal. Any advise would be appreciated. Is it still good to have this repaired?

Thanks guys, really appreciate it :) Have a blessed and prosperous new year ahead!

Legit - lume plots are dark, but still looks nice. I'm just finishing up a service on one of these, and they are a nice size.

Legit - lume plots are dark, but still looks nice. I'm just finishing up a service on one of these, and they are a nice size.
Thanks for the reply appreciate it!

I will advice to keep it and do not try to make it money :)

I will advice to keep it and do not try to make it money :)
Thanks for the advice :) definitely, this watch is a keeper.

very happy with how mine turned out, Archer!

very happy with how mine turned out, Archer!

Sorry to revive an old thread but I’m trying to source some new 650 end links for this watch if anyone can help.