Plexiglass crystal scuff removal

Posts
30,185
Likes
77,933
Came up well. That’s the reason I prefer an acrylic crystal. You can repair the scratches without the need of replacement.

You can do the same with mineral and sapphire as well.
 
Posts
24,799
Likes
55,081
You can do the same with mineral and sapphire as well.

Yes, but it's definitely not as much fun. 🤮
 
Posts
2,677
Likes
3,151
Like Archer's method, but a bit different, I go 800 - 2000 - 4000 - 7000 grit then polish with a high quality car solution I read about in a watch forum somewhere, poliwatch never worked for me and it's too expensive, but to be honest after the 7000 grit just the wiping can make a plastic crystal shine

If you neglect the in-between grits, you need to spend more time on a higher grit, so best to go step by step, and to have more fun you can prep multiple watches with masking tapes, and do the steps in parallel
 
Posts
240
Likes
521
Wow! Guys - ever considered making a youtube video of one of your projects and sharing it here? Would give us a lot more confidence before we have a go at it!
 
Posts
2,677
Likes
3,151
It contains a lot of explicit content, bondage, abuse etc. so I don't think it'd be allowed on youtube