Please let me know..what Omega watch is this? I can't find any information about this watch interne

I saw an Omega vintage watch today..but I did not find any information about this timepiece..refference, history and price..anyone can help?

That's an Omega 1045 movement (based o the Lemania 5100). But I've never seen it in a case like that or with a dial/hands like that.

I'll wait for any experts to chime in, but I would suspect it is put together from parts and that the dial is probably not original. But I've been wrong about these rarer pieces before. if it is real, it would date to the 1970s or early 1980s.

That's an Omega 1045 movement (based o the Lemania 5100). But I've never seen it in a case like that or with a dial/hands like that.

I'll wait for any experts to chime in, but I would suspect it is put together from parts and that the dial is probably not original. But I've been wrong about these rarer pieces before. if it is real, it would date to the 1970s or early 1980s.

Perhaps post this at the vintage Omega section but IMHO this is off for a couple of reasons

I think it's the special edition made for the Naval Fleet Air Arm Night Fighter Squadrons.

Nice Seamaster sword hands with a dash of Flightmaster chrono hand and lots of lume for night ops.
It was quickly discontinued as the aircrew spent so much time trying to figure out what was going on that they always missed their targets.

I think it's the special edition made for the Naval Fleet Air Arm Night Fighter Squadrons.

Nice Seamaster sword hands with a dash of Flightmaster chrono hand and lots of lume for night ops.
It was quickly discontinued as the aircrew spent so much time trying to figure out what was going on that they always missed their targets.

Do you know with the serial number and case back photo you can get an Omega extract from the archives - https://www.omegawatches.com/customerservice/extract-of-the-archives

I have not bought it yet...I don't want to waste 120 CHF....except it is absolutely the real one...I have searching many sources for the watch image and ref number but I did not found it..

They won’t charge you if it does not exist which would flush out if it is a fake....... it is a rather odd looking piece for 1982 .......

This is a joke, right?

@Hernalom Sitorus
They would not charge you if it does not exist - and I am sorry to report it will not.
It is a very strange fake / rather interesting to look at ....but it is a Frankenstein from different parts.
It is a good, genuine Omega watch movement so things could be worse.

@Hernalom Sitorus
They would not charge you if it does not exist - and I am sorry to report it will not.
It is a very strange fake / rather interesting to look at ....but it is a Frankenstein from different parts.
It is a good, genuine Omega watch movement so things could be worse.
Maybe you are right..thank you