Please help me to identify this watch

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for your help in identifying this watch. Firstly, the story: The watch belonged to my grandfather, who owned it for several years. After his death, my father inherited it in 1996. After my father's death, I inherited this watch in 2013. Although I have tried several forums, I have not been able to identify the watch. It is an Omega Sea Master in 18 kt gold. The watch is made entirely of gold, including the dial. Diameter 35 mm and lugs 18 mm. An important point here is the bracelet with a clasp that also bears the Omega mark. Unfortunately, the bracelet has worn out and there have been many discussions about it. In a forum where I posted the pictures of the watch, it was said that it is an original Omega bracelet. Again, the watch dealers I contacted were not sure. However, in 2013 I found a dealer in America who offered an identical watch with this bracelet on his website (see screenshot). As far as I can see, it is a Sea Master Special reference number OT 14763 but without the date display see Omega Page: https://www.omegawatches.com/de-de/watch-omega-seamaster-special-ot-14763. Unfortunately, I could not find the identical model on Omega Vintage Watches. Can someone in this forum help me and tell me which watch it is?
Many thanks for your help

Like 1
So what does the inside caseback say?

Bring it to a watch maker to open it. The reference number will be on the inside case back. Take a few shots of it and the movement and paste them here!

Since it has a snap case back, I would guess that it's a little older than a 14763. I would guess 2975, but as suggested above, the best way to know is look inside the case back. Just get someone who knows what they're doing so they don't scratch up the case trying to open it.
The logo on the bracelet looks more recent (70s maybe), so I don't think it was original. Could still be authentic, but it doesn't look familiar to me. I'm not one of the many experts here, though.
It's a very nice heirloom.

Like 1