Forums Latest Members

Please help me to check this omega Seamaster and constellation

1. choandjo Nov 5, 2023

Hello, I want to buy my first omega watch. I am still looking for the one. I found this vintage watch on sale. But I cannot find the product number. It’s about $400 for the seamaster.
    I am also considering to buy either that or this vintage constellation for $500.
    I want to know if this is legit or not. or is there anything wrong with the watch. and which one is better. Thank you

IMG_1787.jpeg IMG_1788.jpeg IMG_1789.jpeg IMG_1790.jpeg IMG_1791.jpeg IMG_1792.jpeg IMG_1793.jpeg IMG_1794.jpeg IMG_1795.jpeg IMG_1796.jpeg
    Edited Nov 5, 2023
  2. cristos71 Nov 5, 2023

First one looks like a redial and the second like some kind of mini women's watch.

3. choandjo Nov 5, 2023

yes. both are women watch i want to buy it for myself as graduation gift but i dont know which one is the better deal

4. Spruce Sunburst dial fan Nov 5, 2023

Congratulations on completing your studies. The idea of celebrating by buying a nice watch is great.

Generally, women’s watches are less expensive than men’s but, if you can, you should get one with the 'full set' of box, papers etc.

My wife is a big fan of Longines watches, in particular the Dolce Vita model but she also owned a Grand Classique. Worth looking at unless you’re set on an Omega.

5. choandjo Nov 5, 2023

Yes. My fiancé told me the exact thing. But I love the Omega logo or else, the blue dial of cartier.
    Until now, I don’t really have eyes on other watch brand.
    But, thank you for your suggestion. I will check your wife’s favorite watch and who knows I will find something that I like within my budget.

Spruce likes this.