Please help identify this vintage no name Omega

This watch belongs to my grandfather.
Bought when he moved to Australia from Italy.
Its a manual wound watch.
Any info anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated as I would love to learn more about it.

There will be a reference number inside the case-back, unfortunately I can't read it in the photos. The movement serial number indicates approximately 1956 production. Caliber 267 obviously, which is part of the venerable 30mm movement family.

I recommend flipping the watch around in the timegrapher, so the crown fits inside the recess of the spring-loaded plastic piece.

It is simply a "Gents Omega Wrist Watch". Many Omega models didn't have specific names.
The serial number dates the movement to about 1956/1958.

The movement is a caliber 267 which was introduced by Omega in 1956.

If you can provide a clear photo of the inside of the caseback, it will show the "reference" number which may help with further identification.

There will be a reference number inside the case-back, unfortunately I can't read it in the photos. The movement serial number indicates approximately 1956 production. Caliber 267 obviously, which is part of the venerable 30mm movement family.

I recommend flipping the watch around in the timegrapher, so the crown fits inside the recess of the spring-loaded plastic piece.

I believe the upside down number is 15246428 - is that the serial number?

I believe the upside down number is 15246428 - is that the serial number?

That's correct, I was able to read that, hence the estimated production year. But inside the case-back there will be a reference number, sometimes called a case number. It is the closest thing to the "model".

Basically it's a nice manual wind, subseconds, circa 1950's era waffle dial Omega. The lume is probably radium. The 30 mm family was one of the best mass produced manual wind movements of all time, capable of excellent timekeeping and the basis for a whole series of chronometer movements

If it belonged to your grandfather, service the watch, keep it in the family and enjoy it.