Please help: Dial Constellation 14381 original?

Posts
277
Likes
1,385
Hello all,

can you please give me your opinion on the dial of this 14381? As I understand the MOY test, everything should fit. But I am still a noob 😀.

Best, Andreas


 
Posts
883
Likes
1,766
Hello all,

can you please give me your opinion on the dial of this 14381? As I understand the MOY test, everything should fit. But I am still a noob 😀.

Best, Andreas




Everything's fine. 😀
 
Posts
906
Likes
1,739
Looks to have been polished some, but not too much. I like the bracelet.
 
Posts
277
Likes
1,385
Thanks a lot for the fast answers! 👍

The bracelet is great on the watch. But i have to short it. The bracelet has pins that you have to drive out. Does it matter in which direction you do it?

Best, Andreas
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,074
Thanks a lot for the fast answers! 👍

The bracelet is great on the watch. But i have to short it. The bracelet has pins that you have to drive out. Does it matter in which direction you do it?

Best, Andreas

Can we see photos? They may be small spring-bars.
 
Posts
277
Likes
1,385
Of course and thanks for support. Here some pics - let me know you need more or others…


 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,074
Yup, those are small spring-bars, not pins. So don't try to drive them out.
 
Posts
3,591
Likes
7,802
Thanks for the good tip! Works well 😀.

I tried to take link out it was very fiddly. However with help of much cursing got it back together.
 
Posts
1,011
Likes
4,071
Nice watch.
May I see more pictures of the crown (including the side view)?
Thanks
 
Posts
9,215
Likes
76,776
Lovely watch and bracelet ….

….. and well done for realising that it was worth asking here about the bracelet.

I recently bought a vintage Eterna with an Eterna bracelet. I spent ages prodding (gently) at what I assumed were split pins and finally decided to take it to my local jeweller.

I felt relieved (and stupid) when he produced a very fine screwdriver and …….. unscrewed the pins 😵‍💫