Platinum Omega Constellation?

Respectable Members

Is this a platinum Omega Constellation and if not, why is the seller expecting such an astronomical price?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESTATE-OMEG...ps=63&clkid=7701317088948358685#ht_3191wt_936

Item number: 260992503882

Very likely, the Omega factory must have inadvertently made a mistake stamping 750, instead of 950.The owner who is a jeweler must have discovered the error and as a result of which he is selling his 18k watch for the price of a platinum one. Otherwise, how he could he justify asking such and incredible price.

Thank-you.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Nope, the colour is YG, he's more likely just out of touch.

Looks like a regular gold Constellation. He can ask pretty much any price he wants, the question is if he's going to get what he's asking for it. There was a 1 million dollar G-Shock on the bay a while ago, I doubt he got that much for it though...😜

There is also a Platinum 30T2 RG going up for sale by Christies, but it's estimated at $89-130k...

Schermafbeelding2012-04-11om154751.png

I know a guy selling a rare Seamaster Pie Pan 2757 De Luxe caliber 355 that includes the box and the extract from the Omega museum. He only wants $45,000 for it. What a bargain! 🤩

There is also a Platinum 30T2 RG going up for sale by Christies, but it's estimated at $89-130k...

That watch or my whole collection..... hmmm, don't think I like it that much.

I know a guy selling a rare Seamaster Pie Pan 2757 De Luxe caliber 355 that includes the box and the extract from the Omega museum. He only wants $45,000 for it. What a bargain! 🤩

That watch or my whole collection..... hmmm, don't think I like it that much.

😜 It's not that appealing to me either, not sure why!

Looks like a regular gold Constellation. He can ask pretty much any price he wants, the question is if he's going to get what he's asking for it. There was a 1 million dollar G-Shock on the bay a while ago, I doubt he got that much for it though...😜

Schermafbeelding2012-04-11om154751.png

Respectable Member kyleL

Thanks for bringing this lovely platinum piece for auction to our attention.

Unfortunately, the contents of the literature are too small and I am unable to read whatever is written there. How do you expect, anyone of us to make it bid for this watch, when we cannot read the text?

Anyway, I shall lie low and give others a chance to bid. Furthermore, I have misplaced my reading-glass. By the time I get a replacement glass, the auction will be over.

Thank-you.

Nope, the colour is YG, he's more likely just out of touch.

Respectable Member dsio

Definitely, it is a yellow gold watch but the expected price is way beyond that of a white gold and closer to one in platinum, maybe. Anyway, the watch belongs to him and he can ask anything, for it.

Thank-you.