Planet Ocean from Crown and Caliber

Posts
9
Likes
0
I finally purchased this Planet Ocean from crown and caliber- I’m looking for some reassurance on authenticity. Not many watch makers in my area
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
I'll wait for the Planet Ocean experts to weigh in, but I think you're fine. C&C is reputable. I've purchased from them previously with no complaints.
 
Posts
30,172
Likes
77,911
Serial number: 78415473
Article ref: 22105000
Version of movement: 3313C
 
Posts
9
Likes
0
Serial number: 78415473
Article ref: 22105000
Version of movement: 3313C
Anything stand out as unusual or suspicious?
 
Posts
9
Likes
0
I'll wait for the Planet Ocean experts to weigh in, but I think you're fine. C&C is reputable. I've purchased from them previously with no complaints.
Thank you for your reply! I’d love to hear from those Planet Ocean experts
 
Posts
1,323
Likes
1,337
Crown and Caliber is a venerable pre-owned watch dealer. They are owned by the same company as Hodinkee. They don't sell fake watches.
 
Posts
9
Likes
0
Crown and Caliber is a venerable pre-owned watch dealer. They are owned by the same company as Hodinkee. They don't sell fake watches.
Thank you for your reply!
 
Posts
597
Likes
3,871
It looks good. And it's from Crown and Caliber. You needn't worry.
 
Posts
9
Likes
0
It looks good. And it's from Crown and Caliber. You needn't worry.
Thank you very kindly for your reply