Pizza to celebrate my 200th post

Posts
218
Likes
1,432
Hello, OF!
Since I joined in 2019, I've been through good times (birth of my daughters) and rough times (loss of my grandmother, mother,...). I am grateful to OF management and members for providing a great place for discussing watches and more. And, most importantly, to be able to come back to routine activities during rough times... Thank you, all!

Here is pizza I made today to celebrate my 200th post.
Cheers,
Nikolai.

 
Posts
7,776
Likes
14,369
Anytime bacon, one of the essential food groups, is on the menu you can't go wrong
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
Anytime bacon, one of the essential food groups, is on the menu you can't go wrong
 
Posts
35,651
Likes
39,900
Lol that’s awesome congrats mate and nice pizza
 
Posts
218
Likes
1,432
Awesome! Is that shrimp and fish on there too?
Thanks. Yes, that is shrimp+fish. I usually don't add those, but did this time for a change. Fish is sole. It is thin and bakes nicely, adds nice seafood flavor.
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Congratulations and nice pizza.
I’m going to have to do a 16000 pizza….

More bacon
 
Posts
2,123
Likes
11,385
Congratulations!!

With 200 posts you can now sell slices in the Sales Forum.👍
 
Posts
907
Likes
3,818
Congratulations! I thought I was slow reaching 200 posts in 8 months, but you made me change my mind.
 
Posts
218
Likes
1,432
Congratulations!!

With 200 posts you can now sell slices in the Sales Forum.👍
I wish I could give them out for free.
 
Posts
218
Likes
1,432
Congratulations! I thought I was slow reaching 200 posts in 8 months, but you made me change my mind.
Thank you. I saw no need in rushing, I was going at my own pace, exploring and enjoying the adventure, I could say.
 
Posts
218
Likes
1,432
Is this tear and share? No? Hmm
Probably more resembles pizza than tear-n-share (but, thanks! that's a good idea for my future baking adventures 👍 - have not heard of that before!).