Pie Pan dials

Hi, i am novice when it comes to Omegas and am currently looking to buy an Omega Pie Pan, i would like you opinion whether these dials look OK to you. On the first one, it seems that hour marker on 3 may be missing (looks like there's a hole). Also, what caught my attention on second one is "T" marking on the dial, since there seems to be no lume (mabe the hands are lumed)? Thanks in advance for any help! upload_2024-4-16_23-57-21.jpeg upload_2024-4-16_23-57-47.jpeg upload_2024-4-16_23-58-34.jpeg

In my experience, a lot of the lume dots separate from the notches in the markers and the dial. Sometimes it’s one or two, other times several or all.

In my experience, a lot of the lume dots separate from the notches in the markers and the dial. Sometimes it’s one or two, other times several or all.
Yeah, that may be the case, i knew some were lumed like X350 XJR 's reply, but i just don't see anything there (or maybe it's just the insufficient quality of the photo). Anyways my main concern was the dial being fake, which none of you guys suggest, so i think i'm good to go. Thanks.

They all have some spot tings, but the last one has a suspicious mark around 3 o’clock (water incursion?) so make sure you see the movements as well.

i just don't see anything there

Regardless, the notches imply there should be (was) lume.

They all have some spot tings, but the last one has a suspicious mark around 3 o’clock (water incursion?) so make sure you see the movements as well.
Yeah, i sure will if i decide to go for that one (it’s not on any of the pictures on Chrono24). Thanks for pointing that out.