Opinions on Seamaster 14704

Hi. I’ve been offered this Seamaster and would really appreciate your opinion on it. One thing that stuck out to me is there’s a blemish at the 6 o’clock indices. Could be that the indices was removed and glued back on from a redial? There’s a scratch/line going through the Swiss Made as well but the photos don’t capture it well. Lastly, what would you value it at? It runs about +15 second/day

Does the Seamaster font on the caseback look weird to anyone or is it right?

Are you some all-fired rush for some reason?

I guess you can say that. It’s a local sale and things go fast around here. But I’m not going to buy it before I hear experts opinions on it and if it sells before then it is what it is

It is what it purports to be (ignore the gold mention): https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watch-omega-seamaster-omega-ko-14704
As near as I can tell, everything looks original. What you see in the pics appears to be distortion of reading SWISS MADE through the curved edge of the crystal.

The case isn't too bad and could be refinished by someone who knows what he's doing. If I were faced with it, I might go $450 or so. I'm not familiar with a 591 movement, so I couldn't guess what it might cost to service properly.

This is mine. It’s from 1959 and has a 591 movement. Like the one you’ve posted, it’s a 14704 and has alpha-lance hands.

E9A139A2-EA4D-4476-8F43-396B473F2DD0.jpeg

I think your crown is a replacement but that's not a dealbreaker. The rest of the watch looks fine. I’ve found the movement very reliable and it hasn’t been serviced since I bought it about 3-4 years ago. I paid £400 for mine and thought I’d got a good deal. Yours looks in better condition and stainless steel is more collectible so I think it’s probably worth a bit more than mine, particularly with today’s prices.