Opinions on old Seamaster PLEASE

I posted this a while back without all the necessary pics to get opinions on this watch. When I was able to upload additional pics, I didn't get any feedback most likely due to my mistakes. Sorry, very familiar with the inner workings of forums.
Anyway, here are all the pics that are needed to get opinions on condition, replaced parts and any important details.

Nothing jumps out at me.

What has your research found?

Like 3
You, X350 XJR in particular were great and provided me with not only the information on the attached screenshot but also told me it was made of stainless steel. My original posting was made when I was away from home and I did not have a pic of the face which a few others requested so they could inspect and check for original parts for if things have been replaced. I am fairly sure I am going to sell it and one other user advised me to just get rid of the old band remnants on sell as is. So anymore opinions on that and information on original condition as well as things I should note in the ad when selling would be greatly appreciated.
By the way, it does work and keep perfect time Thank you
Edited:

Best to list it low on e*bay with many great hiRez focused pix(unlike these) in natural sunlight and live with the results the Market sets.

Like 1
Looks legit to me. I like it, just needs a clean-up and maybe a new crystal. Under higher magnification, the dial actually appears to have a linen texture, which is a nice feature.