Opinion on Seamaster

Hi guys
What do our knowledgeable members make of this EBay listing, hands are obviously replacements but case looks original to me.

s-l200.jpg
Look at this on eBay
Vintage 1966 Omega Seamaster Watch- No Reserve

Sent from my iPad

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
I don't see anything obviously wrong, but the dial looks rather damaged. Moisture damage as well as drag marks, by the looks of it - better pictures would be nice.

I agree , the lume looks very degraded and case is battered, suggests a hard but honest life.
Interesting the movement looks clean without obvious water damage, possible replacement?

I think they are replacement hands and I m not sure the movement is original

The second hand could be original but the hour and minute are definitely aftermarket. They should be stainless steel and not painted black.

The bezel seems decent but likely some water damage too. Hard to tell from the pics but there may be a crack in the Bakelite between the two and three hash marks. Not the end of the world but worth noting.

For the right price, it would be a cool piece with honest wear but I would definitely be on the lookout to replace the hour and minute hands with something correct and to match the overall wear of the watch.