On Watch boxes (storage)

Can anybody point me in the direction of a two or three watch display box in the style of a Wolf Savoy?
Something pretty classy looking
Thanks

Not a Wolf Savoy..This will probably go up for sale elsewhere which is a pity in a way.
h.h.jpg

Beautiful Tambour workmanship on this watch box.
c.c.jpg

i.i.jpg
Edited:

Not a Wolf Savoy..This will probably go up for sale elsewhere which is a pity in a way.
h.h.jpg

c.c.jpg

Classy!

There was one on C24 I had saved in my notes but the price was too steep for me - don't know if it's still available... looks yummy all the same.

I had this made about 9 months ago by Carolina Woodshop and then shifted to Watch Rolls from Bosphorus Leather. I'm a bit torn on which I like better.

I mostly use watch rolls and keep them in a secured location for stuff I do not wear often but its easy enough to get one from there should I want to.
Around the house I just keep a couple pieces which are either on my bedside table or winder in the vault.

Picked up a cheap 12 watch holder and some tools. It will do for now image.jpg

I found an inexpensive $30 ten-watch storage box. It’s brown leather but they’re also available in black. I wanted a solid top (no glass) which is harder to find. Happy so far.

I found an inexpensive $30 ten-watch storage box. It’s brown leather but they’re also available in black. I wanted a solid top (no glass) which is harder to find. Happy so far.
Where's this one from? Does it come in a 5-watch version as well?

Those are great looking boxes!

Call me paranoid, but I keep my watches in a hidden & immoveable safe at home when not on the wrist. A good friend had several valuable watches stolen during a break in - the ones in his display case. Those in his sock drawer - equally valuable - went untouched.

Hmmm, maybe I'll get one after all, and fill it with cheap Swatches as a decoy. ::psy::

That is precisely what I do. My higher end watches are in a watch box in a cleverly hidden locked compartment in my dresser, the 6 watch winder is full of swatches and aca of cheap seikos winding. I reserve one spot for what I am currently wearing...

That is precisely what I do. My higher end watches are in a watch box in a cleverly hidden locked compartment in my dresser, the 6 watch winder is full of swatches and aca of cheap seikos winding. I reserve one spot for what I am currently wearing...
Agree 100%, which is why I have a simple box without the glass top. I can stuff it in any drawer or cabinet.

Picked up a cheap 12 watch holder and some tools. It will do for now image.jpg

Hi there,

for me it looks like you got the right box for tunning your Speedy Big Box like this:

DSC_2021.JPG

BR
Hans

Hi there,

for me it looks like you got the right box for tunning your Speedy Big Box like this:

DSC_2021.JPG

BR
Hans
I have three other boxes two hold six, one holds three and then a number of “official watch boxes”. About ten minutes after I got this cheap 12 holder this is what it looked like. So it’s already full and I still have handful with no place to put them. I do feel a little better now knowing that I’m making progress in getting them all housing but I do intend at some point to get a decent one. I don’t have a lot of high dollar value watches regardless I like them all and want to take care of them. image.jpg

I have three other boxes two hold six, one holds three and then a number of “official watch boxes”. About ten minutes after I got this cheap 12 holder this is what it looked like. So it’s already full and I still have handful with no place to put them. I do feel a little better now knowing that I’m making progress in getting them all housing but I do intend at some point to get a decent one. I don’t have a lot of high dollar value watches regardless I like them all and want to take care of them. image.jpg
That dress watch on the top right is pretty cool 😎

That dress watch on the top right is pretty cool 😎
Oh thanks that is actually my grandfathers bulova. I believe it’s from the 40’s. Again, no high dollar value but definitely one of my favorites. Thanks again my grandfather was a truly kind human it’s great to have that to remember him by

h.h.jpg

c.c.jpg

i.i.jpg
NEED

Not sure whether I'm allowed to do this but the box is for sale on another Forum.

MODS, please delete if my post is not in line with the rules, thank you.