Omega X33 gen 1 - Movement replacement cost at Omega

Dear all,
any info on the cost for movement replacement for an Omega X 33 gen 1 (movement 1666) at Omega? Possibly for Europe.

Could not get this info from Omega directly. I don't own this model (yet) and I'm trying to understand if it makes sense to buy a faulty one and then send it to Omega.

Thanks

Dear all,
any info on the cost for movement replacement for an Omega X 33 gen 1 (movement 1666) at Omega? Possibly for Europe.

Could not get this info from Omega directly. I don't own this model (yet) and I'm trying to understand if it makes sense to buy a faulty one and then send it to Omega.

Thanks

The service on an x-33 includes a movement replacement - so for the U.K., £450. 👍

The service on an x-33 includes a movement replacement - so for the U.K., £450. 👍
Is that it? I thought it was much more expensive, like 1000€ or so...

Is that it? I thought it was much more expensive, like 1000€ or so...

I’m fairly certain, but I could be wrong.

Using the servicing pricing tool that Paul shared above, you can work it through - it’s a chronograph, it’s not precious metal, and it has a Quartz movement, according to that tool that is a £450 service cost.

To be absolutely certain you could call the omega customer service line and ask for the service price for the particular reference you are looking at.

Asking about a replacement movement may have confused them (they won’t sell you that as a consumer part, so have no public pricing for it I would imagine), but asking for a service (which includes movement, hands, crown, pushers, seals, caseback screws, and battery) should get you a clear answer.

The only other service they offer for the x-33 is the test/battery/seal/pushers - which I had done last year and is somewhere in the £100-£200 bracket I think?