Omega with Center seconds from 1930:s?

Posts
70
Likes
164
Hi,

Steel case.no: 9950406
Case no inside: 76
Movement no: 9107586



Any information is of great value

Regards Peter
 
Posts
1,855
Likes
9,467
The serial dates the watch around 1939/40 but I'm puzzled about the dial
 
Posts
1,349
Likes
3,736
Ref CK 2120 (a later generation 'Naiad'). Cal 23.4SC inside. Serial dates it from around 1943.
 
Posts
3,643
Likes
7,744
but I'm puzzled about the dial

why are you puzzled? Don´t you like it? I love these multicoloured galvanic dials
 
Posts
1,855
Likes
9,467
why are you puzzled? Don´t you like it? I love these multicoloured galvanic dials

There is a lot (too much?) difference in conservation between the outer and the central part of the dial IMO.
Anyway I don't think it's a galvanic one.
 
Posts
149
Likes
238
There is a lot (too much?) difference in conservation between the outer and the central part of the dial IMO.
Anyway I don't think it's a galvanic one.

How do you think it was made if not galvanized? Why do you think so?

I have seen already differences between darker and lighter colours in terms of patina. The reason i dont know.

It looks like a nice original watch in my humble opinion.
 
Posts
1,855
Likes
9,467
I didn't say that it is not original but that I am puzzled. May I?
For mere example, this is how a galvanic dial looks like

 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,075
I didn't say that it is not original but that I am puzzled. May I?
For mere example, this is how a galvanic dial looks like


Great photo.
 
Posts
149
Likes
238
I didn't say that it is not original but that I am puzzled. May I?
For mere example, this is how a galvanic dial looks like

Of course you may be puzzled.