Posts
890
Likes
1,225
The pictures are quite bad quality, but only based on these, I would lean towards original dial.

See below mine for comparison. The hands do not look exactly as expected but I don’t know if there are variations.

 
Posts
516
Likes
825
The pictures are quite bad quality, but only based on these, I would lean towards original dial.

See below mine for comparison. The hands do not look exactly as expected but I don’t know if there are variations.

I agree dial is probably original, pretty sure hands are a know variant.
 
Posts
13,624
Likes
18,979
Here is a chart of the different styles of hands on Omega watches from the 1950’s


They look like “Lance Alpha” hands, but the pictures are so out of focus, it’s difficult to tell if the dial or the hands are original.

gatorcpa
 
Posts
17
Likes
6
I agree dial is probably original, pretty sure hands are a know variant.

The pictures are quite bad quality, but only based on these, I would lean towards original dial.

See below mine for comparison. The hands do not look exactly as expected but I don’t know if there are variations.

Good catch on the Hands, They were replaced with nos ones. looks like the watch comes with the old ones also,

Here is a chart of the different styles of hands on Omega watches from the 1950’s


They look like “Lance Alpha” hands, but the pictures are so out of focus, it’s difficult to tell if the dial or the hands are original.

gatorcpa
Hello,
Those are all the photos I have so far. I will come back with close ups once I have it in hand. Per seller the dial is original , the hands were replaced with NOS . Here is a Link to bigger size photos
Thank you!
 
Posts
394
Likes
271
OP - Dial is original but with water damage. And yes, multiple dial/hand/ metal variations seen on these TDMP references.