Forums Latest Members

OMEGA Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday Limited Edition (Arrivals)

1. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Jun 22, 2017

I should point out however we have until mid afternoon tomorrow to get this thread over 100 pages before we have a live watch......Would be mental if I was the first!

fskywalker likes this.
  2. patmoon89 Jun 22, 2017

Oh yea. You won't be able to post an ad. But im sure people will PM you. At the end of the day...it's a watch. And if you don't like it enough to keep it...then consider yourself lucky you could make a profit and buy the watch you want! Win win!

fskywalker likes this.
  3. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Jun 22, 2017

I'd just feel guilty to be honest. Somebody could offer me less than £10k and I'd have to take it.

fskywalker likes this.
  4. patmoon89 Jun 22, 2017

We're definitely going to make it to 100 by tomorrow....

fskywalker likes this.
  5. amiga500 Jun 22, 2017

I'll offer £4100 for yours then!

fskywalker likes this.
  6. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Jun 22, 2017

We'll see (though I'm trying my best to facilitate)

fskywalker likes this.
  7. patmoon89 Jun 22, 2017

Hahaha. Saw that one coming...

fskywalker likes this.
  8. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Jun 22, 2017

Not quite what I meant. But double.....which is still less than a non existent watch in Paris!

amiga500, drhex and fskywalker like this.
  9. R3D9 Jun 22, 2017

I do believe I just saw your very watch in the metal (but fully wrapped - don't worry!) two days ago while visiting Bobby's office in Montreal this week :thumbsup:

All I can say is... it is absolutely stunning in person and photos do it no justice whatsoever.

You bought from a fantastic seller and man, are you going to love the watch when you get it. I believe there are even a few extra goodies included?

Congrats and looking forward to seeing the pics you post.

Travelhomedad and fskywalker like this.
  10. pianomankd Jun 22, 2017

If you start it lower than that at the auction start, eBay will let it ride above 1k. You just have to start it below that.

I flip baseball cards as a side project/mini business and eBay has me at that limit as well, but I can list as many as I want as long as they are under 1k.

Hope this helps! (also I don't plan on flipping mine, this is PURELY to help the quoted poster above!)

fskywalker likes this.
  11. jv91 Jun 22, 2017

oh man, i can't wait for mine...not selling unless you trade me a silver snoopy AND an apollo panda (fantasy, i know). That's how hard it'll be to rip outta my hands [emoji1]

semper_shells and fskywalker like this.
  12. pianomankd Jun 22, 2017

I think I'm in the same boat. Straight up trade for a silver snoopy on my end as well! haha

fskywalker likes this.
  13. patmoon89 Jun 22, 2017

Not sure why people love the snoopy so much...but i think I would trade for a white Daytona C. But otherwise...i think this is staying in the collection. Just nervous I won't like it in person! I can't wait! Doesn't seem like I'm in the first batch though....

fskywalker likes this.
  14. KJH666 Jun 22, 2017

Part of the problem here is that no one was required to make a commitment, so people including myself signed up for one taken in by the hype and discussion after the initial e-mails were received from Omega. For those with extensive collections and deep pockets it is a no brainer, but for others the cost of the ST has to be balanced against other purchases and where it sits in the pecking order.

I have recently bought a 105.003-64 Ed White and the new Speedmaster Co-axial Moonphase and in all honesty when the ST arrives I cannot afford to keep all three so something will have to go. Presently my thoughts are that the ST is the most likely to face the axe.

fskywalker likes this.
  15. semper_shells Jun 22, 2017

Looks like you're going to be handsomely rewarded whatever you decide to do. Some guys have all the luck. Lol

16. Travelhomedad Jun 22, 2017

Add a Mitsukoshi panda as well on top of that

cpl likes this.
  17. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Jun 22, 2017

That's quite the risk though if this is all hype!

18. KJH666 Jun 22, 2017

I have been on the other side twice paying heavily over RRP for the Silver Snoopy, paying £8.5k for the first and £9k for the second - both now gone. I somehow think the Ed White would be more attractive to buyers than the ST.

semper_shells likes this.
  19. Travelhomedad Jun 22, 2017

You got a good point. If this reached Daytona ceramic prices, it will indeed make a few peope flip for the grail watch. Going to exciting in the next couple weeks

fskywalker likes this.
  20. MH82 First Owner - SpeedyTuesday LE Jun 22, 2017

Wow, did you really pay that much? What made you go for the second stab? I was number 1 on my OBs list for the snoopy, and they never called and offered it to number 2 first - the sales assistant got the sack. I never got a snoopy

fskywalker likes this.