Forums Latest Members

OMEGA Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday Limited Edition (Arrivals)

1. Maganator Aug 29, 2017

So people in on the waiting list are being told there are ones available for them in particular boutiques before those who have reserved have been told when they're getting theirs.

I'm pleased for those getting good news, I genuinely am. But I am getting increasingly cheesed off with this all.

Omega should have delayed the release date for everyone and put them all out at the same time, even if that meant nobody got one until September. This random serial number malarkey is very frustrating.

Pibbow, cicindela and DonnieD like this.
  2. CarKeys Aug 29, 2017

Oh I meant I did sign up for the waiting list, just not whether I left address information. I will make sure to contact the AD independently to verify.

3. joe3nyc Aug 29, 2017

I agree. They should have held any declined items until all watches were delivered.

4. abrod520 Aug 29, 2017

Got the official "it's here" call, on Speedy Tuesday no less :) Gonna take a drive this weekend, can't wait!

EatMan, Tet, AK1 and 4 others like this.
  5. N1CK Aug 29, 2017

I feel ya, although it's been so long a wait now that time has placed other needs upon my cash. I'll still make it work but I almost hope it will take another two months now!

Jsub likes this.
  6. redpermit Aug 29, 2017

Any idea what day you signed up for the waitlist? I know I'm on the waitlist but hearing crickets and hoping I get an email....

7. CarKeys Aug 29, 2017

I'm pretty sure I signed up the day it opened. BTW, I called the AD and it's a done deal. Get watch next week due to me traveling!

Tet likes this.
  8. jpizzzle Aug 29, 2017

I wonder if the original reservation for that number was setup for NYC. It would prob make sense for them to confirm where the next buyer is located to save on multiple high insurance shipping.

9. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Aug 29, 2017

Changed my avatar until I have mine on wrist. ;)

_Agemo likes this.
  10. sensui Aug 30, 2017

Just a poor guy in California refreshing 24 hours after the initial release at 3:30 in the morning....collected today in San Diego boutique:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Great watch on the Snoopy strap. The leather roll is extremely soft. I liked the minimalistic packaging this time from Omega. Best of luck to you guys still waiting, it's coming.

Travelller, Kmart, Pibbow and 23 others like this.
  11. naryfx Aug 30, 2017

I actually reserved it the same way, it was the day after and at 5-6am local... truly lucked out. Enjoy the watch.

sensui likes this.
  12. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Aug 30, 2017

Congratulations! Does look great in the Snoop, can I ask as it looks like you have a slim wrist, what size wrist you have? And also how the Snoopy strap wears on a slim wrist?

I have 6.5" wrists and find alot of straps don't work so great where they look amazing in pics, obviously this is a strap you can't try without a hefty investment.

Thanks in advance.

13. sensui Aug 30, 2017

Thanks. Actually the original Snoopy strap was a bit too long for me....my wrist size is around 6.375" for reference. There is a short version of the strap Omega offers. They changed it on my Snoopy Speedy free of charge so I bought another to wear with a Speedy Pro. Put a leather strap on that Speedy for now while I wear the strap with the Tuesday. The shorter version wears well and I don't need to adjust the deployant to the last hole...I know people here have posted the shorter strap item number....but Omega Boutique usually will only order the strap (or any part) if you have the Snoopy.....so probably need to find a friendly AD/Watchmaker with an account that'll order the part. Best of luck.

Riviera Paradise and Tet like this.
  14. chows99 Aug 30, 2017

Congrats to u sensui! I am still waiting and my neck is growing longer by the day

sensui likes this.
  15. abrod520 Aug 30, 2017

Same here, had a cold that week and couldn't sleep, refreshed about the same time probably too. Picking mine up Saturday in Roseville

Riviera Paradise and sensui like this.
  16. omegaemu Aug 30, 2017

Like the UK, mine's in the 500's and still waiting

17. sensui Aug 30, 2017

I think the watch really needs to be seen in person. Pictures don't do the watch justice especially on the way the silver color contrasts with the dial for the subdials. It really makes the radial characteristics pop and the brushed case is a real treat:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cacam, Travelller, Puma and 14 others like this.
  18. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Aug 30, 2017

Got an email earlier today saying mine is in at the OB. Anyone else picking up at Tysons in VA heard about theirs yet?

I may go get it on Friday afternoon, and if not it will be on Saturday. But if anyone else is going I will try and schedule at the same time if there is interest.

Rizzits likes this.
  19. boltman Aug 30, 2017

Craap. I am supposed to. No word. I emailed Natasha, last week and told her to be on lookout but no word. I ordered a 60th anniversary speedmaster from there also. Ask if any others came in.

20. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Aug 30, 2017

The same day Omega emailed me to say it would be sent soon I received an email from Alexandra at the OB also giving me a heads-up. I have not heard from Natasha.