Forums Latest Members

OMEGA Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday Limited Edition (Arrivals)

1. Sinnlover Aug 26, 2017

I am waiting for 4xx and have not heard anything for weeks.
    I got the magazine last week, very nice it is too but I do think Omega could have handled this a bit better. As a result the shine has almost worn off. (I say almost)
    They must have an idea on when each watch will be made and therefore when it would be delivered.

2. kox Aug 27, 2017

Picked mine up Friday at my local Omega AD in Denmark.
    Number 13xx. Ordered about 3 hours after launch.
    Not much to say, that haven't already been said - other than I like it a lot :cool: - well done RJB and Omega :thumbsup:

20170827_135643.jpg 20170827_135038.jpg 20170827_134856.jpg 20170827_134849.jpg

3. fskywalker Aug 27, 2017

Congrats! Those pictures of yours makes me again fall in love with the ST that refuses to come my way! It is interesting that yours is 13XX and mine (08XX) have not yet left the factory. I did my reservation by 7:43 am Atlantic time on launch day, not sure how many hours had passed by then after launch; the theory of deliveries based on reservation time may perhaps be real?

kox likes this.
  4. BenjaminT Aug 27, 2017

Given today's date and the en-route-times we have experienced I will take a bet that it is not.
    I was not one of the persons inquiring at omega about the shipping status of my watch, nevertheless I consider it a rather frustrating experience. Don't tell me, they need time for QC...

fskywalker likes this.
  5. shutterlife Aug 28, 2017

Paid a visit to my local OB today, had some issues with my clasp on my SMP 300m, wanted to see if it was a quick fix. Besides that, he told me that one of his client was able to secure a SpeedyTuesday from the waiting list. Apparently he was number one on the list. Gives me hope my name will come up. I'm hoping all the speculators out there will decide it's not the hassle of flipping if they see a lot on the market already.

Meanjohnbrown, Pibbow and fskywalker like this.
  6. boltman Aug 28, 2017

It make no difference. Its just random. Mine is a very very low number. Has not left the factory left. Reserved minutes after announced.

7. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 28, 2017

Of course Omega has a list :rolleyes:

You better watch out,
    You better not cry,
    You better not pout,
    I'm telling you why:
    Speed Tuesday is coming to town!

Omega is making a list,
    And checking it twice,
    Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
    Speedy Tuesday is coming to town!

They know when you are sleeping,
    They know when you're awake.
    They know when you've been bad or good,
    So be good for goodness sake!

You better watch out,
    You better not cry,
    You better not pout,
    I'm telling you why:
    Speed Tuesday is coming to town!

I'm being good and hope to have mine by Christmas :thumbsup:

8. AK1 Aug 28, 2017

After reading 1000 + numbers being delivered, i inquired again. They are saying still in production. So ya numbers dont matter.

I am x1xx

9. blokk Aug 28, 2017

01xx? 11xx?

10. donsaimon Aug 28, 2017

1000 ST already delivered??? Really?? And only 8 are selling on CHRONO24? Very strange!

11. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Aug 28, 2017

He was indicated watches with numbers in the 1xxx range were being delivered. That does not mean >1000 watches, as they are not being manufactured/ delivered in numerical order.

donsaimon likes this.
  12. donsaimon Aug 28, 2017

Ah! OK!

13. CarKeys Aug 29, 2017

Hi guys, long time lurker.

So I wasn't able to reserve the ST but got myself on the waiting list. I have no idea what # I am on the list but I had given up hope on ever getting one thru AD.

Today I got an email from the NYC boutique saying they have one ready for me (I live in Seattle).

Wtf? If it's legit I'm definitely getting it.

cpl and donsaimon like this.
  14. AK1 Aug 29, 2017

i have read that LE numbers from X6XXto 1XXX or above have started getting delivered. My reserved number is 0189 and I still dont have any message. So I sent a mail, response was "still in production". Whether you have reserved number 125 or 1255 , delivery of the watch does not depend on that !
    ve read

15. AK1 Aug 29, 2017

yes , thanks !!

donsaimon likes this.
  16. blokk Aug 29, 2017

That’s great! How did the NYC boutique get the details I wonder.

17. CarKeys Aug 29, 2017

Not sure. Here's what I've been able to put together. I was in NYC for business when the watch came out, so maybe they tracked my IP?!? Otherwise I don't remember if I had to put address info on the wait list.

The AD said this in the email, "You were on the waiting list to purchase the Speedy Tuesday in the USA, and we have one available in our Boutique in NY." So maybe they're cross referencing a national list?

cpl and fskywalker like this.
  18. fskywalker Aug 29, 2017

A friend that is also in the waiting list got a similar e-mail yesterday saying they have an ST for him (don't know number or any other detail) so it seems they are indeed pulling names from the waiting list. :)

19. AK1 Aug 29, 2017

that sounds good !!

fskywalker likes this.
  20. sgrossma Aug 29, 2017

Make sure that this is not a phishing email or scam. Be cautious about clicking links without verifying the sender etc. It sounds odd that you don't recall signing up for the waiting list, but getting contacted like that. Omega certainly did not track your IP ;)

DonnieD likes this.