Forums Latest Members

Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonphase 3575.20.00

1. Speedmaster99 Oct 20, 2020

Goodmorning everyone!!
    I joined this beautiful forum yesterday! Sorry for my incorrect English but I'm not a native speaker ...

Ho bisogno del tuo aiuto

What could be a correct purchase price for an Omega Speedmaster Professional moonphase Ref. 3575.20.00 NOS?
    I should buy it in a boutique and it has all the protective films. The kit consists of everything you need: box, booklets, warranty and corrective stylus.

Here is photo of the watch ... thank you very much if you can give me a price for it !! Remember it is NOS: not a second hand.

omega-speedmaster-35752000-l.png
  2. Enzo Oct 20, 2020

Ciao e Benvenuto!
    Spero che qualcuno con piu conoscenza di questo modello arrivera presto!

My view is that from an Omega Boutique, buying new, then it would be at retail price...what that price is I am not sure, especially as these were produced a few years ago (1999 - 2003).

Speedmaster99 likes this.
  3. Speedmaster99 Oct 21, 2020

Nessuno può aiutarmi?

Grazie enzo!! Sei italiano?

4. Enzo Oct 21, 2020

Si, sono Italiano, ma vivo qui (Inghilterra) dal '63 !

We should carry on the discussion in English out of respect for all the forum members.
    I'm sorry but I can't really help on the pricing of this watch, it is a lovely looking piece, quite special I would say!

Maybe call another Omega boutique to find out what the price would have been when they were produced? just to get a baseline.
    At the end of the day, if it were me and I really liked (wanted) the watch, I would look to see if any are for sale anywhere (ebay, chrono24, O+P, watchrecon, watchpatrol, etc, etc) and judge what would be a reasonable premium for NOS...
    of course this is the million £/$ question and only you can decide what is right for you.

Best of Luck with your purchase!

Speedmaster99 likes this.
  5. weimi1 Oct 21, 2020

I have a price list from 2001. The price was 4120 Euro

Speedmaster99 and Enzo like this.
  6. Speedmaster99 Oct 24, 2020

Thank you!!

The seller asked me 5500 euros

Enzo likes this.
  7. weimi1 Oct 24, 2020

With the price increases of the last 19 years it should be OK.
    Is it an Omega Boutique? So if it is new you would get 5 years warranty.

8. Enzo Oct 24, 2020

I think that is a fair price and one which I would be happy to pay if I were interested in that model.
    Please let us know how you get on, and of course post some pics if you decide to go ahead and purchase,
    Good luck! :thumbsup:

9. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 24, 2020

I would be checking that bezel like a hawk with it being white gold - its as soft as hell and marks easy!

10. rominvicta Oct 26, 2020

You know, it is a bit strange! Are you sure you are buying it from a boutique? That is a watch out of production for over a decade and it is utterly strange to have it available at a boutique of Omega. If really so and updated price is 5500 EUR, you should really go for it. Perhaps you should ask them to include a free service of the watch as many years passed since it was made!

11. rominvicta Oct 26, 2020

At chrono24 there is just one NOS from an Italian dealer in Bologna who asks for it 6900 eur.