Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster Pro Italian/Albino Dialed Moonwatch

1. Cayohuesovespa Dec 29, 2022

FSOT: Omega Speedmaster Pro Moonwatch 3573.50 with an Italian/Albino Dial and handset.

Omega 3573.50 Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch with an Omega sourced Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Italian Dial and correct matching dark grey Hands on bracelet complete with all boxes and paperwork.

This is a hard-to-find and very expensive dial and handset, they only made 500 original pieces of the 3593.20 in and around 1997 and even fewer replacement dials. I have only seen one or two other sets available for sale.

The 3573.50 sapphire sandwich reference was wisely chosen to house this dial as it is the correct model that would have accompanied the original reference.
    The watch dial and handset were installed as new by an Omega-certified watchmaker previous to my ownership.
    I sent the watch off to Nesbit's for a complete service after my purchase to the tune of $921.00. It was completed and returned to me in October 2021, and It is still covered under their 30-month warranty.

Condition:
    The watch, which is dated 4/2013, is in nice condition with some small marks here and there from casual wrist time, I've tried my best to outline the condition in photos and can see no deep damage or issues.
    The rare, off-white dial is in perfect shape and is graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder, and 12-hour recorder along with a central chronograph hand. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 42 mm stainless steel case which has very few marks, mostly from strap changing.
    Front and back sapphire looks nice with no scratches that I can find.
    The watch is mounted on its original bracelet is tight and free from sag and will fit a 7-3/4" wrist with some room. Clasp and bracelet are very clean with the exception of small wear marks here and there. I have worn it mostly on leather deployments, and the bracelet has spent most of its time with me in the box. (looks beautiful on a brown leather Omega deployment!)
    My timographer shows the hand-wound calibre 1863 running beautifully and within +1sec/day.
    Please excuse the fingerprints in some of the photos, I didn't notice until after taking them.

Extras:
    The watch comes complete with the inner and outer boxes, warranty and pictogram cards, original card holder, and booklets are included as well as the original Dial and handset.
    All paperwork and take-off parts associated with the service from nezbits are included as well.

I absolutely love this watch and will be sad to see it go but my collection is getting small by design, and I don't get as many special occasions to be able to wear it.
    This is a unique opportunity to have a rare omega without the associated $30,000+ price tag for the original.

My price is PRICE DROPPED TO $6550 shipped FedEx to your nearest FedEx location within the Continental USA. Only verified forms of payment are accepted. F2F here in the Florida Keys is available as well.
    This is cross-posted elsewhere

I would consider trading toward a Rolex Sea Dweller 16600 or maybe towards another Omega LE model. I am a bit on the picky side on trades as my collection is comfortable as-is, but feel free to shoot over a serious offer which will be considered, but lowballs will be politely ignored.

I have many years of experience on forums, including this one, WUS, and some high-end facebook watch forums and I have great feedback and a reputation in my dealings, so please feel free to reach out for references.
    Thanks for looking.
    Feel free to reach out with any questions or would like to zoom, facetime, or meet in person here in the Florida keys to take a closer look.

image (1).jpg image (2).jpg image (3).jpg image (4).jpg image (5).jpg image (6).jpg image (7).jpg image (8).jpg image (9).jpg image (10).jpg image (11).jpg image (12).jpg

Edited Nov 16, 2023
    nitediver, Enzo, ErichPryde and 13 others like this.
  2. Cayohuesovespa Jan 7, 2023

Bump

3. Cayohuesovespa Feb 26, 2023

Bump

4. Cayohuesovespa Feb 28, 2023

The handset is original grey color BTW, not the black replacements...

5. Cayohuesovespa Aug 7, 2023

bmp.

6. Cayohuesovespa Oct 19, 2023

bump

7. Cayohuesovespa Nov 16, 2023

up please.