Omega Speedmaster Moon to Mars

These aren't a particularly sought after special edition and over 6000 were produced so they are not hard to find. As @Foo2rama says, take a close look at the subdials because they have a pixellated appearance. I wouldn't be overly concerned about the Speedy alone, the question is do you want to swap your Rolex for 5 other watches. Only you can judge whether you prefer 2 B&Ms, a RW, a Seiko and the M2M. You may be better off selling your Rolex and buying the watches you really want rather than a bundle.
Good Point ....I hadn't thought of this option because I really hadn't thought of selling or trading my Rolex until this offer came up .
I did make a straight out offer to him for the Speedy . I may do that again .

Well ,...it's a done deal . I took some cash with me in case I wanted to buy the watch . On the table was the Omega Moon to Mars watch with boxes , booklets , international warranty and pictogram cards with card holder , 2 Baume & Mercier automatics , 1 a chronograph with boxes , papers , etc , and 1 automatic with boxes , both with ETA movements , A Seiko Diver with box , booklets , 2 original seiko watchbands , stainless and rubber , and some info cards with Jimmy Johnsons face on them . and a new Raymond Weil limited edition Gibson Les Paul chronograph with a beautiful box and all the bells and whistles .
so , I'm tempted but I don't really care for the Raymond Weil watch,.....for me .

One big thing I might add though . Although My two-tone blue dialed Rolex Submariner is a true thing of beauty , I bought it in Honolulu
from a jewelry shop that sold pre-owned Rolex watches serviced by their Rolex certified watchmaker ,.....I didn't have the original Rolex box and papers . I had the box and papers from the jewelry store along with the appraised value from their watchmaker , so for a while I have known that like a new car , It lost value from what I paid as soon as I walked out the door ,....it doesn't matter how beautiful the watch is .

Back to the Omega Moon to Mars watch .....I can see that the fellow really wants my Rolex , and I want the Omega and stuff if we can close the gap . The fellow is honestly a very nice guy , and I haven't shown my cash yet , so we continue to talk .
I am completely honest with him about the Rolex , and he is honest with me about what he has .

I tell him I don't care for the Raymond Weil , but I notice as he is talking to me that he has a beautiful , blingy gold ring on and I ask him about it . He tells me he has had it for a few years etc. , etc... I ask to see it and had my magna visor with me . I see the stampings and hallmark inside and he tells me it has 3.30 carats of diamonds on it with a large one in the center , 2 triangle cut stones diagonally , and about 16 smaller stones on the top and sides , Also it is 24.45 grams of 14 Karat gold .

Sooo , I say I'll trade for the Omega , the 2 Baume & Mercier , the Seiko diver , and the ring . He stops and looks at me , blinks , looks at everything on the table , looks at my Rolex ,...and says OK .

So to be honest , we both came away pleased with our acquisitions and I still have my cash .

That's a great story. Both sides happy, no cash required. The guy on the other side of the deal was probably relieved to get out of there without losing his shirt & pants along with the ring and watches.👍😀

Congrats. I'd prefer the M2M over the TT Blue Sub as well. I might have tried to get just the M2M and cash for the Sub, but the watches and ring you got don't suck and you can always sell them and keep the Omega.

I wholesaled my TT Sub to a dealer for about $7K cash last year (worth about $8K but I didn't want to deal with scammers). To my eyes it looked a little too small and blingy on my wrist. My Sub Hulk fits my wide flat wrist a bit better, due to the meatier lugs.

Congrats. I'd prefer the M2M over the TT Blue Sub as well. I might have tried to get just the M2M and cash for the Sub, but the watches and ring you got don't suck and you can always sell them and keep the Omega.

I wholesaled my TT Sub to a dealer for about $7K cash last year (worth about $8K but I didn't want to deal with scammers). To my eyes it looked a little too small and blingy on my wrist. My Sub Hulk fits my wide flat wrist a bit better, due to the meatier lugs.

As a matter of fact in our negotiations , [since Friday ] , I did lay out the proposition for the Omega and cash , but as we were both being very honest with each other , he said he didn't have the cash .....so we kept talking . One thing was certain ,..he wanted the Sub , and I wanted the Omega . We just had to fill in the gap .