Forums Latest Members

Omega Speedmaster Gemini IV Limited Edition - Lost or Stolen

1. sgrossma Mar 14, 2019

Signature was a line. I don't know why they even bother sometimes with those.
    Anyway, I completely understand the situation. I was just letting everyone know in case it gets offered up... probably not a good idea to buy.

2. GMTspeedmaster Mar 14, 2019

oh no! hope it will be solve soon

3. elmar2001 Mar 15, 2019

Shit. Hope you will get it back but I do not think so. Worst case scenario when shipping a watch.

4. Ian_km Mar 15, 2019

Thankfully my purchase this week from a forum member arrived safely, this certainly makes you think. Hope it turns up soon.

5. boogedyboo Mar 15, 2019

I do not know who the buyer is but it is essentially his word against the Fedex tracking system.

Maybe you can let us know approximately where the watch was delivered to so OFers who stay around there can be on higher alert for the watch.

LeonDeBayonne likes this.
  6. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 15, 2019

Also could you mention the LE number as it’s more visible than the serial

LeonDeBayonne likes this.
  7. sgrossma Mar 15, 2019

Certainly. The LE number is 1953.
    SF area. Thank you!

8F7216CE-B4F5-42A3-8052-1277EB562260.jpeg

RMA, fskywalker and kilofinal like this.
  8. Omegafanman Mar 15, 2019

I had an example were a courier claimed to have delivered. The signature was a flat line. The receiver was adamant they had not received anything. We kicked up a stink and 24 hours later the courier arrived at their house with the parcel but did not ask for a signature. The online system still showed the original delivery data. Another time I tracked a parcel sent for me which online claimed I had received it…(nope)… turned out they had delivered to the right house number at the wrong street and the idiots there signed for so online all looked ok. I know some companies are using trackers now plus making the driver take a photo to catch this. The systems are not full proof, stay strong, don’t panic and gather all the info you can. If necessary, report it to the police. As others have said I feel sick for you / awful situation and I wish you luck for getting it back.

sgrossma likes this.
  9. MrJKLFoams Mar 15, 2019

What a bummer! I hate when this happened after all payments are done and hope just to move on then the buyer will send you a message that he/she didn’t get the item not just its an item but very expensive item. I used to sell watches that cost 3000$-5000$ and just sent it via express post touch wood didn’t get any of this problem. Hope the watch is still with the courier and not stolen.