Omega Speedmaster cal.321 Blue Grey Dial

My very first time in omega forums, I've read many streams but never posted anything yet or commented. Good to be here and in good company

Welcome onboard Sir

IMG_1890.PNG Wanted to revive this thread, what are the thoughts on this watch/dial. I assume the watch is all mismatched parts put together, but it is very similar to the 105003-65 in the OP. It appears to be a grey dial with out of line markers and "Swiss made" only on the dial. Any more info on these? Thanks

A better photo will help.

These blue grey dials are hard to photo but we need to see what is there.

Right now I just see crystal bloom

A better photo will help.

These blue grey dials are hard to photo but we need to see what is there.

Right now I just see crystal bloom
I don't have the watch in my possession so that's as good as it's going to get at the moment. I agree it is hard to tell what the dial will look like in person, I was hoping someone had seen another professional dial with the out of line markers and Swiss made only on the dial

Not that I'm an expert on these, but the dial looks pretty black in that spot between 4 and 5.

Not that I'm an expert on these, but the dial looks pretty black in that spot between 4 and 5.
I have no clue if the dial is grey or not. It is obviously a non-standard dial closely resembling one of the ones from the original post on this thread. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with them or not

IMG_0815.JPG Here is a 105.012-63 with long indices, professional, no T's

I am fairly sure your hunch of an assembly is correct.

IMG_0815.JPG Here is a 105.012-63 with long indices, professional, no T's

I am fairly sure your hunch of an assembly is correct.
Thank you, agreed that it's likely an assembly. Still it looks different than this dial in that the indices are printed closer to the dial's edge, like in your grey dial 105.003-65 from Antiquorum

Agree that it looks like a standard black dial, yet it has the minute track further away from the edge of the step, with the hour markers that just touch the step like the grey dials. Weird.
Edited: