Omega Speedmaster 145.022-69 pre-moon tropical Extract of the Archive 1970 on a Joske Mexico bracele

FS Omega Speedmaster 145.022-69 pre-moon tropical Extract of the Archive 1970 on a Joske Mexico bracelet

Dear OF members!

This is a my first post on the sale forum and i do hope you like it! I will bring to you an Omega Speedmaster Professional pre-moon with a tropical chocolate brown coloured step dial with an Extract of the Archive 1970 on a Joske Mexico bracelet

As you might know the 145.022-69 pre-moon was produced from 1969 until 1971. The movement numbers are from 28.420xxxx-31.629xxxx. Of which, serials 2911 xxxx and 2960 xxxx bear dials that are known to develop a very consistent patina. The first watches were actually delivered in December 1969, months after then Moon landing!

And further the reference 145.022-69 typically has a stepped dial and the twisted lug cases with black BASE 500, DON bezel.

This iconic watch has been delivered to Spain and was produced in May 21, 1970. The serial number of the movement is 29.604.5*** This movement number is also stated on the Extract of the Archive

Watch description and condition
Brand: Omega
Model: Speedmaster
Reference: ST145.022-69
Year: 1970
caliber: 861

Movement No: 29.604.5*** signed Omega. Running and keeping good time 9s/day 260 degrees amplitude and beat error 0,4ms. No known service history. If preferred I can arrange and service at an Omega Service center, but in this condition I would prefer to not give it a service.
Case: It has a stainless steel case with screw down case back. Case is in a good condition. Has scratches but it looks sharp.
Bezel: Nice "DON" (Dot Over Ninety) TACHYMETRE bezel shows some wear as shown.
Dimensions: 41mm diameter;
Crystal: Plexiglass hesalite with Omega sign in the center, some tiny scratches on it, but in excellent condition
Dial: This reference has a stepped dial with a painted logo and the Professional text on it. Further it has short hour indices and wide spaced SWISS MADE T’s. The dial has a nice patina. It has a good brownish color on it. The hour and minute hands are baton shaped. The sub dial hands are stick shaped and painted. The chrono hands are square and spear shaped. I belief the hour and minute hands to be original hands, since they match they over all match the dial really well.
Bracelet: stainless steel Joske Mexico bracelet with an Omega signed buckle
Box/Papers: Extract of the Archive

Payment
Price: €8.500.00
net. EU shipping is €70.00 ROW: €145.00 Payment by wire or PayPal (Buyer covers fees).

DLT222 has verified my business credentials.

I am a watch dealer located in Amsterdam and I am not affiliated with any brand. All my watches I guarantee authenticity. F2F deals are always welcome.

References available by request or in the feedback section. I have feedback from @donkii @wristpirate . Will ask for it from @WatchWalker and @bernarddevos
I am on https://www.chrono24.nl/search/index.htm?customerId=22074&dosearch=true#gref
https://omegaforums.net/threads/wouter-van-wijk-good-buyer.91773/
https://omegaforums.net/threads/wouter-van-wijk-great-buyer.89588/

As with all of our pre-owned watches this watch comes with a full 12 month WRIST ICONS warranty that will be invoked from the day of purchase.

On request of potential buyer I can send high res images via wetransfer

I will offer a 48 hour inspection/approval on the watch.

Full refund only if really mis-described or not 100% authentic Omega. If returned, watch must be in 100% exact same condition received. No returns for buyers remorse.

Please give me a DM if you have any kind of questions, I will be at your service.

Many thanks OF for the space!