Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega Speedmaster ref. 145.022-69 Pre-Moon

1. bernarddevos Jan 6, 2023

Hi guys,
    I am selling this beautiful Speedmaster ref. 145.022-69 Pre-Moon.
    Serial: 29.638.084

I would keep it myself if I didn't already have 3 other 69's.

I always had a preference for honest Speedmasters.
    This one is as honest and original as can be.

Dial and hands have all the original original tritium. Stunning color as well, no relume.
    All the indices and the hands are completely intact, so no missing tritium, no flaked paint.
    It's hard to see in my pictures since there was no sunlight during my photo shoot but the dial is very slightly turning into a dark brown color. I will not use the color "tropical" even if some people that saw the watch ( including my watchmaker ) used that word.

The case is as sharp as a knife. Just look at the condition of the seahorse to understand how good this case is.
    Crown, pushers, anti-magnetic cover, case-back, bezel, plexiglas,.... Everything is original.
    The DON-bezel looks nice on the watch though is missing some paint. It's the only thing on the watch that safe queen lovers may have a problem with.

Movement is super clean and was serviced on January 3 of this year by my watchmaker.
    I have the official invoice and can include a copy with the watch.
    It goes without saying that the watch is running perfectly. It comes with a 12 month guarantee.

The watch comes head only, no bracelet, no papers or boxes.
    The watch is with me in Belgium.

Price: €7500 ( shipping to be discussed )

( I give a full refund in case of any issue or if not as described )

Best regards

DSC_0420.jpeg DSC_0446.jpeg DSC_0460.jpeg DSC_0441.jpeg DSC_0432.jpeg DSC_0430.jpeg DSC_0458.jpeg DSC_0469.jpeg DSC_0466.jpeg DSC_0477.jpeg DSC_0473.jpeg DSC_0461.jpeg DSC_0459.jpeg

2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 6, 2023

A steal. They aren’t going to be making more of “these” nice back

3. bernarddevos Jan 12, 2023

OHPF. Going to another OF member.

ATWG, befobe, pdxleaf and 1 other person like this.