Omega service advice

Hello everyone, I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction of how to get my issue fixed in a timely manner. I recently sent my Seamaster professional to swatch group for a date change failure. They fixed it. Send it back to me within three weeks now I am noticing that the watch is running a minute or two slow per day, they currently have my speed master which is now approaching seven months that I do not have it back. I am worried if I send this and they are going to have to do a full service and it’s going to take the time it’s taking my speed master, so I’m wondering what the best route to take to get this fixed maybe bring it to a boutique and they can try to correct it there or if it would be faster is they sent it in. This want is 1 year old I don’t want to go private because it’s under warranty. Just wanted to see if anyone has taken a watch to a boutique if they even work on watches the closest one to be is an hour and a half. I’m hoping this is something simple but I have no idea why it would be running so slow from them replacing one gear.
Edited:

If the boutique has an onsite watch maker they may book it in there to rectify the issue if its not too serious. Otherwise likely it will go back to a central service centre.

I just spoke to the say said they will only change batteries and size bracelets in site. Everything else must go to the service center. Was just hoping someone had an idea or experience for getting it done faster I don’t want to have to wait 6 months for this watch to come back

Hello everyone, I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction of how to get my issue fixed in a timely manner. I recently sent my Seamaster professional to swatch group for a date change failure. They fixed it. Send it back to me within three weeks now I am noticing that the watch is running a minute or two slow per day, they currently have my speed master which is now approaching seven months that I do not have it back. I am worried if I send this and they are going to have to do a full service and it’s going to take the time it’s taking my speed master, so I’m wondering what the best route to take to get this fixed maybe bring it to a boutique and they can try to correct it there or if it would be faster is they sent it in. This want is 1 year old I don’t want to go private because it’s under warranty. Just wanted to see if anyone has taken a watch to a boutique if they even work on watches the closest one to be is an hour and a half. I’m hoping this is something simple but I have no idea why it would be running so slow from them replacing one gear.

It might help if we had a location to start with,

The wait would suck but you don’t really have an option to get it fixed under warranty. Too bad you’re not on the tail end of the warranty and potentially get a “free” service out of it. At 1 year in its just annoying.

The wait would suck but you don’t really have an option to get it fixed under warranty. Too bad you’re not on the tail end of the warranty and potentially get a “free” service out of it. At 1 year in its just annoying.
Ya this is what I ran into with my speedy 3 months old and it ended up needing a complete service I was sent in in January and the expected completion date is 7-15 this date has been changed 4 times. I have a feeling this seamaster is going to be the same story

Ya this is what I ran into with my speedy 3 months old and it ended up needing a complete service I was sent in in January and the expected completion date is 7-15 this date has been changed 4 times. I have a feeling this seamaster is going to be the same story
Sorry man, that’s incredible. You’re handling it well though. Seen people with one watch in this scenario join here just to flame Omega and throw a tantrum. Being without both for that long though sucks. Maybe try to get some freebies from Omega over the situation. Some NATOs or a future free service or something.

Sorry man, that’s incredible. You’re handling it well though. Seen people with one watch in this scenario join here just to flame Omega and throw a tantrum. Being without both for that long though sucks. Maybe try to get some freebies from Omega over the situation. Some NATOs or a future free service or something.
Ya I under stand a delay from lack of techs. They just can’t get a straight answer that’s the only complaint I have for them. I was just hoping there was something magical for me to do to make them go faster.