OMEGA Seamaster Professional 200M (Pre Bond)

Hello Friends!
Bought on auction this interesting watch, what do you think, original/authentic? Can you give me exact reference number of this model and approximate year?
Thank you in advance to all my Omega friends!
Best regards!

It's a second gen 2-tone Pre-Bond. It looks to be the 36mm mid size quartz model. Yes it looks original and genuine but you'll need to take the back off to be sure the movement is still right. There were 3 case numbers used on Pre-bonds, but based on the hands, crown and back the case number for that one is probably DR 396.1062. Those with the single piece caseback like that were usually seen 1990-1993. The earlier models were 396.1041 and 1051 but those have slightly different features. The bezel shell is in fact solid 18K gold but I suspect the insert is a modern replacement.

It's a second gen 2-tone Pre-Bond. It looks to be the 36mm mid size quartz model. Yes it looks original and genuine but you'll need to take the back off to be sure the movement is still right. There were 3 case numbers used on Pre-bonds, but based on the hands, crown and back the case number for that one is probably DR 396.1062. Those with the single piece caseback like that were usually seen 1990-1993. The earlier models were 396.1041 and 1051 but those have slightly different features. The bezel shell is in fact solid 18K gold but I suspect the insert is a modern replacement.
Thank you! What do you mean by "I suspect the insert is a modern replacement.", you think its aftermarket?

Thank you! What do you mean by "I suspect the insert is a modern replacement.", you think its aftermarket?
Yes. I'm not certain but the fact it is unmarked, while the shell shows a few scratches makes me think this. Also the lume pip is a bit more proud than normal. There are no genuine inserts available, Omega only supply the entire bezel so when you see a mismatch in condition, it's usually because the insert has been changed. Aftermarket ones are cheap on eBay. It's not a big deal. A clean aftermarket insert looks better than a knackered original usually. Aluminium is just as soft as gold so you'd expect scratches on one to appear on the other...

Yes. I'm not certain but the fact it is unmarked, while the shell shows a few scratches makes me think this. Also the lume pip is a bit more proud than normal. There are no genuine inserts available, Omega only supply the entire bezel so when you see a mismatch in condition, it's usually because the insert has been changed. Aftermarket ones are cheap on eBay. It's not a big deal. A clean aftermarket insert looks better than a knackered original usually. Aluminium is just as soft as gold so you'd expect scratches on one to appear on the other...
So you think that the watch is authentic?

So you think that the watch is authentic?
As I said above, from what you show yes. The movement could have been swapped for a generic ETA module, but you'll need to take the back off to check that.

As I said above, from what you show yes. The movement could have been swapped for a generic ETA module, but you'll need to take the back off to check that.
Which movement should be? Can you please add photo?

Which movement should be? Can you please add photo?
If you google the reference number, you can get that information yourself.