Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Ploprof SM600 166.077

1. simonsays Nov 22, 2019

This Ploprof has just come back from a full Omega service and has a 2 year warranty. The EOA also comes with the watch. I purchased it from someone in the Diving industry, it was his fathers watch and he worked as a saturation diver and used this watch for work in the mid 1970s. As such it was in need of many new parts, the dial was gone as was the bezel. I sent it to Omega for a full restoration and it has come back looking beautiful. It was not cheap at over £1000 but it is back in the land of the living so I think worth the investment.

Case

The case is in good condition and looks very sharp. It has a small ding on the crown protecting lug below the crown which is noticeable and I have circled in one of the pictures as it does not photograph easily

The Bezel

The bezel is a service replacement, so it glows spectacularly when needed

The Dial and Hands

The dial and hands are service items so in perfect condition and also Luminova

The Crystal

The Mineral crystal has been replaced with a new Omega Sapphire crystal for better durability and clarity.

The Strap

The watch comes on an Omega Isofrane with two signed keepers and the Omega logo on the buckle. Perfect and the best way to wear it. You can't argue with Gianni Agonelli (see below)

The Paperwork

The watch comes with Service receipt from Omega for over £1000 and the Omega 2 year warranty. It also comes with an Extract from the Archives verifying its age and correctness

The Price

I am asking £4300 £4200 inc. Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK and worldwide at cost. Face to Face welcome in Central London.

IMG_8533.jpg IMG_8528.jpg IMG_8529.jpg IMG_8530.jpg IMG_8531.jpg italian ind tumblr_lvt47wAXwh1r76vlpo1_500.jpg

Edited Dec 5, 2019
    jaguar11, Lonestar, BlueBoy and 10 others like this.
  2. henrikaa Nov 23, 2019

Fantastic watch and fantastic picture of L’avvocato wearing one! Probably one of the most stylish men ever.

GLWS!

simonsays likes this.
  3. simonsays Dec 5, 2019

Bump and price reduction to £4200

Here is the Extract of the Archives, and it shows this as one of the last models made by Omega. This makes the ft/m dial, although a service item, period correct. It also has the interesting note that it was supplied on a Corfam strap!

Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 13.43.30.png